Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Biggest surprise's so far in the 09/10 NHL season?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
There sure are a lot of teams flip-flopping their predicted positions early in the season. Time will tell if they are just quick out of the gate and will settle into their preseason expectations.

A few teams that are struggling but I don't see it lasting are Carolina and Vancouver. Phoenix, Colorado and Ottawa just cannot be as good as their early records....can they? Their rosters certainly do not look it, but they sure are getting the bounces on the ice.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Mike Cammalleri scored his first goal tonight as a Montreal Canadian, in his 7 game. Think someone is missing Iggy??

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
G $MONEY$ said:
Mike Cammalleri scored his first goal tonight as a Montreal Canadian, in his 7 game. Think someone is missing Iggy??

It's funny, I was talking with a friend of mine, a fellow Canuck fan, of course we were ripping the Flames, or the Flamers as we like to call them ;) , and he started saying how much Iggy sucked last year and I had to laugh at him, I reminded him he had 35 goals and 90 points last year, not bad for some one who sucked. Also Cammalleri only had 39 goals because of Iggy and hadn't scored a goal this year. It was kinda funny I found myself sticking up for a Flame... What the?!?!?! Although I hate the flames I really like Iggy and there is no denying his skills.

Members online

Latest posts