Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jordan autographs in fleer ultra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
One-of-one autograph buy-back cards of Michael Jordan will be randomly inserted into 2008-09 Fleer Basketball!

North Las Vegas, NV (December 12, 2008) – Throughout Michael Jordan’s career, the Upper Deck exclusive spokesmen had never signed a Fleer card. It wasn’t until Upper Deck acquired Fleer a few years back that MJ-signed cards began appearing in Fleer products much to the delight of collectors.

This year, to create excitement around the release of 2008-09 Fleer Basketball, Upper Deck bought back 23 unique Fleer cards of Michael Jordan. Recently Jordan added his signature to each of these cards and now they’ll be randomly inserted into the upcoming release which is scheduled to launch on January 6, 2009.

Each of the hard-signed autograph cards will be numbered as 1-of-1’s and all will pack out live in the product. Jordan signed some of the cards in blue ink and some in silver, based on the cards’ varying backgrounds.

“He was the type of player who never let you down,” said Brandon Miller, Upper Deck brand manager for Basketball. “If he was playing, you had to watch. To be able to procure such a unique variety of Fleer cards of MJ from throughout his career and then have them signed is just awesome. We know collectors love promotions like this so it’s highly likely that they will all be chasing these cards when 2008-09 Fleer Basketball lands in stores.”

To view the entire card gallery, visit Upper Deck Basketball’s Facebook page. Go to http://www.facebook.com and search for Upper Deck Basketball. Go ahead and become a fan today!

93-94FleerUltraInside-Outside4.jpg96-97FlairShowcaseRow2Seat23.jpg92-93FleerUltraAwardWinner1.jpg
87-88Fleer59.jpg97-98E-X20019.jpg
92-93FleerAll-Star6.jpg94-95FleerEmotion100.jpg

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
A Jordan auto still escapes me. Maybe someday i will pull one

The best basketball autos I have pulled are Bird, Wade RC, and Paul

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
those do. They should have bought back one of those sweet Scoring Kings with the Lightening Bolt background. the lightening blot reflects the light.

G

I like mine better:

AU006.jpg

Members online