Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Reverse
2005%20Absolute%20Memorabilia%20Tools%20of%20the%20Trade%20Autograph%20Reverse%20112%20Large.jpg

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
A thread worth reviving! Here is the centerpiece that brings two of my major collections together...
05absmemKillebrewLTag1of1front.jpg

05absmemKillebrewLTag1of1back.jpg

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
ChasHawk said:
highphat said:
A thread worth reviving! Here is the centerpiece that brings two of my major collections together...

Wtf made you decide to come back?
They always come back :)! I love the hobby. Never really left completely, just needed to spend less time with it.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
highphat said:
ChasHawk said:
highphat said:

They always come back :)! I love the hobby. Never really left completely, just needed to spend less time with it.
You do understand my question wasn't a friendly one correct?

Not the greatest feeling in the world to see someone who screwed you on a deal and disappeared suddenly pop back up again showing off a several hundred dollar card.

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
ChasHawk said:
highphat said:
ChasHawk said:
highphat said:

Not the greatest feeling in the world to see someone who screwed you on a deal and disappeared suddenly pop back up again showing off a several hundred dollar card.
Really...I don't recall anything ever going wrong between us. If you want to shoot me a PM and refresh my memory (it's been a couple of years), I would much rather deal with this between the two of us and fix it.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
highphat said:
ChasHawk said:
highphat said:
ChasHawk said:
highphat said:

Really...I don't recall anything ever going wrong between us. If you want to shoot me a PM and refresh my memory (it's been a couple of years), I would much rather deal with this between the two of us and fix it.
PMed you about 3 or 4 times before you disappeared.

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Here are a few of the Team Quads I have picked up along the way...

01/10
HOFquadPatch.jpg

HOFquadPatchBack.jpg

05/10
001.jpg

006.jpg

05/10
002.jpg

007.jpg

Members online

Latest posts