Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else not interested in Razor at all?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Just wondering if I am the only one around that isn't interested in the slightest bit about Razor and the breaks and such.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Anyone else not interested in constant anti-Razor posts, trolling, fight-starting threads and the like?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Jaypers said:
Anyone else not interested in constant anti-Razor posts, trolling, fight-starting threads and the like?

I am, but I am also sick of the piling on that happens as soon as someone doesn't post how its better than air.

G

Jaypers said:

Well one, I haven't been in on any of that. I have only made just a few comments on Razor overall. Main thing I can think of is saying I didn't care about that uncut sheet contest.

And two, I didn't give any kind of impression in my original post that would infer that I was trying to troll or start an argument whatsoever.

Why is it that when someone asks a question about if there are people who aren't interested in something it is trolling?

I'm not being anti-Razor. I am asking if there is anyone else around here who isn't caught up in the hype, like I am not.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Sam Banks said:
I didn't give any kind of impression in my original post that would infer that I was trying to troll or start an argument whatsoever.

Ah. So the title of this thread wasn't designed to start any kind of arguments. Gotcha. Works for me.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Interestingly enough, I'm no longer interested in not being interested about things I have never had little interest in.

That being said, I've said what I believe I should have stated about what was being said.

G

Jaypers said:
Sam Banks said:
I didn't give any kind of impression in my original post that would infer that I was trying to troll or start an argument whatsoever.

Ah. So the title of this thread wasn't designed to start any kind of arguments. Gotcha. Works for me.

Give me an example as to how I can word it better so you can remove your ******* out of your crack.

Please, I want to make you happy. Let me know.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Sam Banks said:
Jaypers said:
[quote="Sam Banks":13m7i1o1] I didn't give any kind of impression in my original post that would infer that I was trying to troll or start an argument whatsoever.

Give me an example as to how I can word it better so you can remove your ******* out of your crack.

Please, I want to make you happy. Let me know.[/quote:13m7i1o1]

Dude. I was AGREEING with you! After all, this thread isn't about starting arguments, remember? :D

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Jaypers said:
I'm tired of anyone saying something remotely negative against Razor getting jumped on and called an unfair Razor basher.
I also feel like there's a bit of stealth marketing going on for it, which is a major turn off to me.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
KandKCards said:
Jaypers said:
I'm tired of anyone saying something remotely negative against Razor getting jumped on and called an unfair Razor basher.
I also feel like there's a bit of stealth marketing going on for it, which is a major turn off to me.

I am hanging my head in shame as we speak, and will bow out of this thread gracefully. Enjoy, all. IBL.

G

I think what gets me is that it isn't liscensed by MLB.

I have a hard time getting into a product like that.

Even the Americana stuff and things like that.

G

AKA Coastal said:
Ya know what I am into. Drugs. Especially opiates. Thoughts?

WHAT??? You're stupid. That's dumb. Drugs are the coolest thing since sliced bread. Drugs are awesome! If you aren't into drugs you don't know jack squat about baseball ca.........oh wait, my bad. :mrgreen:

EDIT!!

HA!

I should read OP's more closely.

Adjusted

WHAT??? You're stupid. That's dumb. Drugs areignorant! Drugs are bad, mmm-kay! If you are into drugs you don't know jack squat about baseball ca.........oh wait, my bad. :mrgreen:

Doesn't quite have the same affect, :lol:

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
KandKCards said:
Jaypers said:

Perhaps I'd be interested if Logan Morrison were in it but since he's not, I prefer Bowman and EEE over Razor.

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
Im not looking to pick up any Razor autos.. mabey Yonder Alonso, thats about it. I just dont care for much outside of Bowman and Donruss (a little)...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I think Razor is going to be a great product down the road. I believe it will be accepted into the hobby world and can be compared to products such as '04 SP and '04 elite. A real sleeper product until the prospects start busting out. I'm kind of confused why people are busting and listing. This is one of those products you load up on and sell as players breakout.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts