Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bought a Crusade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
23s67oh.jpg

This one one of the cards listed from the seller that had many up recently. It is nothing big, but a nice card of a graduate of the local community high school. Go Scouts!

Edit: If anyone has some Alan Benes (preferably nicer, more valuable) cards available I am interested in trading or buying. Thank you.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
53Brooklyn said:
23s67oh.jpg

This one one of the cards listed from the seller that had many up recently. It is nothing big, but a nice card of a graduate of the local community high school. Go Scouts!

Edit: If anyone has some Alan Benes (preferably nicer, more valuable) cards available I am interested in trading or buying. Thank you.

congrats, cool!!! :)

I was about to bid on that but it was already high for someone I havnt hardly heard of, so I started thinking "who the heck is Alan Beans?" :cool:

nice pickup

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
donrusscrusademan said:
53Brooklyn said:

congrats, cool!!! :)

I was about to bid on that but it was already high for someone I havnt hardly heard of, so I started thinking "who the heck is Alan Beans?" :cool:

nice pickup
He was a graduate of Lake Forest High School in Lake Forest, IL :)

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
53Brooklyn said:
donrusscrusademan said:
53Brooklyn said:
Philip J. Fry said:
Go for the rainbow!
I am most likely going to do so. There is a pretty expensive one for my liking on eBay right now though.

the Kenny Purple?
I am not following?

[ebay:1tzq1dsf]160373889656[/ebay:1tzq1dsf] (it's currently at $247.. The last red sold for $1300, so it will be interesting to see where this one ends..)

!Bd0,,fQBGk~$(KGrHqUH-CUErggpLc,(BK6kGi1HSg~~_12.jpg

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
Pinbreaker said:
53Brooklyn said:
donrusscrusademan said:
53Brooklyn said:
Philip J. Fry said:
Go for the rainbow!
I am most likely going to do so. There is a pretty expensive one for my liking on eBay right now though.

the Kenny Purple?
I am not following?

Oh. No, I meant the Benes purple being sold by Burbank Sportscards. It is too expensive right now though.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
53Brooklyn said:
Pinbreaker said:
53Brooklyn said:
donrusscrusademan said:
53Brooklyn said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":fuvxpkro]Go for the rainbow!

the Kenny Purple?
I am not following?

Oh. No, I meant the Benes purple being sold by Burbank Sportscards. It is too expensive right now though.[/quote:fuvxpkro]

Yes, Burbank has cards we all want, but most of the time we don;t want to pay his high prices.. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts