Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Very pleased with this WBC patch win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Thats a sick card. As far as where the patch is from, check out the "09 World Baseball Classic" logo in the middle of the patches. Its the IC right above the green from that logo.

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
MallCopKJ said:
Thats a sick card. As far as where the patch is from, check out the "09 World Baseball Classic" logo in the middle of the patches. Its the IC right above the green from that logo.
You have been thanked. I appreciate it.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
53Brooklyn said:
MallCopKJ said:

Thanks man. No problem! Great card!

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
MallCopKJ said:
53Brooklyn said:
MallCopKJ said:

Thanks. If anyone has opinions on the price I would be interested in hearing what you think.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
53Brooklyn said:
MallCopKJ said:
53Brooklyn said:
MallCopKJ said:

Thanks. If anyone has opinions on the price I would be interested in hearing what you think.

Considering how much a box of that product costs, and the fact that its an above average hit from said product, of a "super star player"

I say you did just fine

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
js0000001 said:
53Brooklyn said:
MallCopKJ said:
53Brooklyn said:
MallCopKJ said:

Considering how much a box of that product costs, and the fact that its an above average hit from said product, of a "super star player"

I say you did just fine
Thank you. I remember the first one I saw sold for nearly $250+

Members online

Latest posts