Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps Tribute Case Break - Scans Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
This one was news to me. I had no idea Ryno played with the Phillies. 13 games in 1981 and they put him in this uniform? I betcha 99% of baseball fans would say he played his entire career with the Cubs. Hmm.. maybe that's why Topps went this route. I thought maybe they did that will all the cards in this set (put the player on the original team he entered the Majors with, but that clearly is not the case as I look at other cards in this set.

47.jpg

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Hello, my name is David Wright, I am Topps' new Autograph *****. Wow, this is tribute, why the tribute to Bruce, Braun, Wright, and Pedroia.

I LOVED the Ruth's and think the set is very eye pleasing.

skrip

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Forgot about the break.. According to my records I have pack 6 and 41. I got 2 Wright autos, sure, they are different, but does any one want to trade? willing to get rid of one or both

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
promodeltodd said:
Forgot about the break.. According to my records I have pack 6 and 41. I got 2 Wright autos, sure, they are different, but does any one want to trade? willing to get rid of one or both

i'd trade my campanella jersey for a wright auto. lmk

Members online

Latest posts