Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I <3 Derek Jeter and the New York Yankees.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

[center:d8ymrk9l]Just wanted to take this time to give some appreciation to my main man Captain Clutch and his Bronx Bombers.

Lots of hatred going around the last few days for Jeet and the Yanks, and I just wanted to take the time out of my day to show some LOVE!!!

jeterclutch.jpg

AnakinNYY.jpg

yankees.jpg

060210_jeter_hmed7pwidec.jpg

arod_walkoff.jpg

AROD.jpg

p1_jeterarod_getty.jpg

Posada.jpg

Nick_Burns.jpg
[/center:d8ymrk9l]

G

:shock: Oh no not another Jeter thread.
Geez when will these ever end:?

G

Pete14Rose said:
The hatred isn't for Jeter or the Yankees. It's for the immaturity of these posts and their posters.
"Don't Be Hatin!"
-B Rad

malibu.jpg

G

How is it immature to post in a thread or start a thread supporting something or someone?

Explain this to me please.

The last few days around here I haven't heard many members bashing other members about Derek Jeter posts, or New York Yankee posts. It's been members bashing the Yankees for their spending ways, and Derek Jeter for whatever reason. So to say that people aren't mouthing the Yankees or Jeter, just other members, isn't truthful whatsoever.

You don't like it, you don't have to open a thread that is OBVIOUSLY supporting someting in which you don't like. And if you can't make that determination based on the title of this thread, then you are just stupid. So why bother even opening it? It isn't for YOU people. It's for the people that actually LIKE Derek Jeter and the New York Yankees. Not that haters. Go hate somewhere else.