Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thread Time to Restart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
sold my pettigrew superfractor last night for 80 so hoping he pays today so my paypal looks better again

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I have
mjd NFL logo 1/1
sanchez limited 2 color/149
maynard 2 color patch /25
jamaal charles spa gold 10/25
jason smith bowman chrome gold rookie coming in right now

mortz93

May 26, 2009
nice nice :cool:

i got an offer to trade a ryan jersey auto for

willis auto
crabtree pp auto
moreno chrome auto
flacco pp auto
flaco spa patch 2 clr auto

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
J-Rod said:
tim got his 140 on calvin it looks like

Yup!!! :D that was the good part of my day

I woke up this morning to my wife telling me that someone was trying to break into our apartment through the bathroom window. The screen was ripped and the window had a hand print on it. So I called the cops and they came and took a report from me. He went around back to look and saw that the basement door was propped open so he went down there and looked and sure enough, there was a person down there who doesn't live in the complex.

They couldn't prove that it was him and since there weren't any "no trespassing" signs, they couldn't arrest him but they kicked him off of the property and took down his name and info. He's a black guy in his early 20's that weighs about 325 lbs, so he shouldn't be very hard to spot if he does decide to come back.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Is this like the "Vikings Only" area of the Daily Thread? Everyone else seems to be posting in the old one, it needs locked so they come here :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
J-Rod said:
tim got his 140 on calvin it looks like

Yup!!! :D that was the good part of my day

I woke up this morning to my wife telling me that someone was trying to break into our apartment through the bathroom window. The screen was ripped and the window had a hand print on it. So I called the cops and they came and took a report from me. He went around back to look and saw that the basement door was propped open so he went down there and looked and sure enough, there was a person down there who doesn't live in the complex.

They couldn't prove that it was him and since there weren't any "no trespassing" signs, they couldn't arrest him but they kicked him off of the property and took down his name and info. He's a black guy in his early 20's that weighs about 325 lbs, so he shouldn't be very hard to spot if he does decide to come back.
Wow, scary stuff. You must have some bigger windows than I do if a 325 pounder is trying to sneak through them :lol: . It makes no sense that you have to have a "no trespassing" sign. Sometimes the law just leaves me baffled.

Congrats on the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts