Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BDP or EEE?

BDP or EEE?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Getting one of them for x-mas, my second box ever, so I want to make it good.

Which one would you guys rather get?

What seller should I order from so I receive it by Christmas?

Mike

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
you shouldnt even be asking this question...BDP is the best, plus this year EEE is just pure garbage I regret buying a box last week to give it a shot and boy must of made like 20 bucks from 5 hits

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
EEE does not provide profit on release like chrome can.

If you're flipping IMMEDIATELY (which is kinda crazy) go with BDP.

If you have some patience, you'll do just fine with EEE or Razor.

G

Razor is out of the question, it sounds like I'd be stupid not to get BDP.

Thanks guys.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
One is the loneliest number...Oh well I go EEE MUCH better checklist imo..you will regret BDP when you pull your Brad Hand auto but in EEE you have a chance of pulling 5 Brad Hand autos... :mrgreen:

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
It depends on what you are hoping to get. BDP and EEE are clearly geared toward people who want prospects. Thread is nice because you get a good mix of prospects, vets, HoFers. Here's what I see as the pros and cons of the 3:

BDP: pretty decent chance to pull a nice auto, but odds are you'll only get 1 hit, maybe 2, and if it's a bust then you're out of luck. Non-auto checklist also leaves a lot to be desired. Fun product with the refractors and for following prospects.

EEE: More hits, but from the breaks I've seen, the chances of getting a very good hit are a little less this year. Fun if you like prospects and want to follow the progression.

Threads: More hits and more variety. A good mix of young and old players. You can follow prospects and get some good retired autos/gu also.

Since you are like me and don't get to open much, I vote for Threads. The price is right also. You have the chance of an amazing hit, but even if you don't get it, the chance of a complete bust of a box is less likely as well, in my opinion.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
C'mon Mike....easy decision!!!

THREADS!

Okay here goes...

Threads is a VERY fun break. Lots of hits, lots of inserts and #ed and RC's. Really nice looking cards too! I busted 4 packs and got 3 hits and some really nice cards. There are some possible huge hits with HOF autos and patches and RC autos. After opening those few packs I have decided to go after all of the Red Sox base cards (I think I got them all, VERY nice). With Threads you feel like you get a good bang for your buck. And your a collector, not a prospector....I know you are getting a box for the fun of the break and Threads delivers.

Oh yeah....I believe Maz is in Threads :D

Now pull me a Yaz auto why don'tcha!!

G

Oh man, I got some really good reasons to go with Threads. I may end up doing that, because as Scotty said, I am a collector. ;)

This is gonna be tough. :ugeek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts