Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UNBELIEVEA-PULL! Best pulls of the year!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Ok folks. I have decided that I want to start a tracker for all of your amazing hits that you get out of packs and boxes, retail and hobby. I have a list that I will update as people show off their best pulls! With this being the holiday season, I felt it to be the prime time to start this type of thread! Post em up if ya got em, and lets see what ya got! Who knows? Maybe there will be some sort of FCB prize to be given away if you really knock our socks off and hit "THE BIG ONE"!! Good luck and keep ripping!

Baseball

Here's a few ;)

scan0007.jpg

gable.jpg

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
i got a jesus montero blue refractor auto redemption in one pack of retail
i have to say i was thrilled

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Just before the season began I pulled

2008 SP Authentic BTL Jeter "J" 25/25
&
2008 BDPP Cyan Plate Auto Evan Longoria 1/1

I have since then pulled three 2009 SP Legendary Mystery Cuts Redemptions, sold all but one.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Here are mine, I have been pretty lucky this year, hopefully more to come the rest of this month!

Longo.jpg

BeckhamAuto.jpg

TigerWoods.jpg

Ichiro1of1.jpg

Matsuzaka.jpg

GriffeySweetSpot.jpg

TTThreads2.jpg

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
The Team Collectors on Nimster's site bought two cases of 2002 Leaf Certified from Atlanta Sports Cards. This was pulled for me as the Red Sox collector. Pretty freaking sweet if I must say so myself! It is #'d 5/10. I will also share some of the other hits from the case, but none come close to this one!

scan0001-7.jpg

The other hits from the cases for me. Sorry about the scan. My scanner does not do well with the shiny colors! I actually got two of the Fisk card. I gave the other to our White Sox collector as he is a Fisk Collector. Figured I got more than my fair share!

scan0001-6.jpg

Wayne

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
hawkfandan said:
I pulled this one over the summer. Sold it for $175 I believe.

ajax.jpg

Nice! I am no "Grader" but I say that would do solid....

If that's the exact card you pulled.

WOW! you guys have had some insane pulls..... push some of that MOJO karma my way when I open my case of 08 Bowman Draft on the 18th.

Shep :ugeek:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Pulled this 1/1 Griffey out of one pack of Sweetspot on New Years Day.
4322676087_b84ce68d54_o.jpg

It is now in a well known FCB member's collection. He actually told me about this place while I was on another board. Been a FCB junkie ever since.

UtahUtes

Jun 22, 2009
The first two have been sold. Not a bad year considering I've cut way back on wax to focus on my Utes PC:

Montero Orange
scan0103.jpg

HW Auto Tie card
scan0001.jpg

Santana Superfractor
scan0034-1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts