User Tag List

Page 126 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2168

Thread: FCB video game topic

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonsofcommons View Post
    Very nice pickup.

Here are the games that I picked up Friday night:

These didn't work
    Super Monkey Ball 2
    Super Smash Bros Melee

Can you send me a picture of the Smash Bros game. Maybe I will buy it form you in non-working condition. I need a label cover for a game I have at home. I picked it up in a lot, but the plastic is broken and the labels are trashed.
    COLLECTING 2009 BALLPARK SWATCH AUTOS

I NEED:
    Josh Beckett - Chipper Jones - Justin Morneau - Ryan Zimmerman - Cal Ripken Jr.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that's the main reason I bought the GC lot. I am going to take it to a retro game store and see if they can help me out.

JJ- I may be interested, but if I can get it to work, that would be ideal.
    Eddie

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just heard that the plug was pulled on Dead Space 4.
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards

collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: FCB video game topic

Quote Originally Posted by Voices View Post
    I got it after sending my ps3 in after over half a year on my warranty.Don't know what black ops 2 did to it but it really messed it up before hand, now it works fine.
    I've never played a game that freezes up my console as much as BO2 does. It's a broken game that Treyarch/Activision seems to make no effort to fix.

"I was told I would never make it because I'm too short. Well, I'm still too short, but I've got 10 All-Star games, two World Series championships, and I'm a very happy and contented guy. It doesn't matter what your height is, it's what's in your heart." - Kirby Puckett

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FCB video game topic

If anyone wants to play cod bo2 on Xbox live, add me, gamer tag Igotdanutzallin. I suck, but have gotten much better and have my moments at times. I only play hardcore team death match, since they took off hardcore FFA
    I'm collecting George Springer. Looking for a purple, red and the super autos. Also looking for Dylan Bundy, and Bubba Starling.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do any of you guys have interest in joining a Madden league (ps3)? I joined up with one on Blowout and there are a lot of open spots. It's currently week 2 of the regular season.
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I surely would. I'm not the best but it'd be fun.

"I was told I would never make it because I'm too short. Well, I'm still too short, but I've got 10 All-Star games, two World Series championships, and I'm a very happy and contented guy. It doesn't matter what your height is, it's what's in your heart." - Kirby Puckett

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cartersprings View Post
    I surely would. I'm not the best but it'd be fun.
    PM me your PSN name, please.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Card Magnet View Post
    PM me your PSN name, please.
    Pm sent. Thanks.

premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FCB video game topic

The Show 13 is great, and those on the fence should definitely upgrade from 12 to 13.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can somebody please tell me how horrible of a game BIOSHOCK INFINTE is...anything that would help prevent me from buying after work today...

I NEED:

chroma-matic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbojohnny View Post
    Can somebody please tell me how horrible of a game BIOSHOCK INFINTE is...anything that would help prevent me from buying after work today...
    Did you pick it up, is it as good as the reviews say it is? Anybody?
    -Gabriel

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked it up off a friend who beat it already...It is a great game! I have never played the first two, but this one has me going back to play them. I suggest a Redbox pick up to try it out first, as some people have complained that the fighting is not up to par. Iwthout previous Bioshock gaming - This game is pretty damn good IMO.

I NEED:

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone play Luigi's Mansion?

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the original GC version but have not played it much.

Over the last two weeks I've had an interesting experience with my Xbox 360 Gamertag. One night, Xbox Live asked me to sign in with my e-mail and password (it usually auto-signs in). I haven't used the password associated with the account in years, so I couldn't remember what it was. The e-mail itself was also non-existent (it was my old university e-mail, which has slightly changed since I made the Xbox Live account; I'm to blame for never updating it). Furthermore, I couldn't remember my security question to reset my password.

I tried using the questionnaire MS provides for a password rest, but I couldn't fully answer all the questions (many were related to the old e-mail account). After several attempts I called customer support. The representative couldn't help me access my account since I didn't know the answer to the security question. However, he did give me 2 years and 1 month of free Xbox Live service on a new account. I lost access to most of my DLC/Arcade titles from my old account, as well as all my game saves. But, I'm very thankful that the rep did what he could to help; I now have Xbox Live through 2015. At the moment I'm replaying through some older games since I lost all my achievements. For any newer games I was progressing through, I'll have to play offline on my old account to play from those saves.

For those who were my friends on the "ffgameman" GT, my new GT is "WKU MADDOG". WKU - my alma mater, MADDOG after Greg Maddux (whom I named my dog after).
    ffmancards.webs.com
    Collecting: Mickey Mantle, Tennessee Titans, HOF/Star rookies