User Tag List

Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2168

Thread: FCB video game topic

  1. #2116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would spend as much time as possible doing side quests and not worry about the last ones. Reason is, the hidden cave is also known as the last one cave and you can automatically fight them all there. There are like 30 some floors and each floor has a last one enemy. If you have already beaten them, the floor will be empty and you can just proceed. The boss is on the final floor. Really weird looking thing!

  2. #2117
    Senior Member jszczech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,046
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many side quests do you need to unlock it. Last I checked I had done 54.
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

  3. #2118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jszczech View Post
    How many side quests do you need to unlock it. Last I checked I had done 54.
    Ill have to check when I get home. At work

  4. #2119
    Senior Member jszczech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,046
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Hope View Post
    One thing about the last one quest, it is impossible to complete it on the first run. Cant be done because there are enemies in the final dungeon who also count. I went nuts trying to complete that quest the first time. When you do beat that one on the second run though, you get Fang's weapon
    Sweet. I kind of wish I would have kept Fang around longer to kill some enemies with me but I guess I will be stronger on the next playthrough so regular eniemies should be easier then.
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

  5. #2120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jszczech View Post
    Sweet. I kind of wish I would have kept Fang around longer to kill some enemies with me but I guess I will be stronger on the next playthrough so regular eniemies should be easier then.
    Can't find the exact number of side quests necessary for the hidden dungeon. I just did a ton of them. lol Hope will tell you its the last day. When its over you return to the arc. If you did enough for the hidden dungeon, Hope will explain how "lost time" allowed for another day and he'll show you the dungeon.

  6. #2121
    Senior Member jszczech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,046
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked. It is 6am on day 12 and I have completed 55 side quests and 70 canvas quests.
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

  7. #2122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jszczech View Post
    I just checked. It is 6am on day 12 and I have completed 55 side quests and 70 canvas quests.
    Should be more than enough! You'll get the extra day.

  8. #2123
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    18,034
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in search of two games for the Game Boy Advance SP.

    Metroid: Fusion

    Metroid: Zero Mission





    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  9. #2124
    Member The Third Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Fox Valley
    Posts
    1,209
     chroma-matic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone here is a fan of South Park then you must play South Park: The Stick of Truth. It's a very light style RPG that is hilarious, I've been playing for a few hours and laughed my ass off many times. It's like you are playing an episode of the show. Great fun!
    -Gabriel

  10. #2125
    Senior Member jszczech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,046
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Hope View Post
    Should be more than enough! You'll get the extra day.
    I unlocked the extra day and beat the monster at the end of the ultimate lair. Still having trouble with Aeronite so he might have to wait until the next playthrough. Other than the Aeronite trophy, platinum is a virtual lock at this point. I will still probably give it a go on Hard mode too.
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

  11. #2126
    Senior Member JoshHamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,068
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MGS 5 and FF10 come out tomorrow.

    My girlfriend is gonna hate me

  12. #2127
    Senior Member jszczech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,046
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pre-ordered ffx but I passed on metal gear since it was a short prologue for the full game. By the time the full game is out I will have a ps4 so I can get it for that instead.
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

  13. #2128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jszczech View Post
    I unlocked the extra day and beat the monster at the end of the ultimate lair. Still having trouble with Aeronite so he might have to wait until the next playthrough. Other than the Aeronite trophy, platinum is a virtual lock at this point. I will still probably give it a go on Hard mode too.
    Did you beat him with "bio"? It might be called "poison" or something else in the US. He's REAL easy when you break his defense and cast it on him.
    As for Aeronite, he's real tough. On HARD mode he's much stronger too. If you need him for your platinum, you may have to either do a few more runs, or fight him again on normal. The final boss on HARD is also a nightmare. Took me quite a few tries.

    I beat the game so many times now, my attack power is maxed at 9999. lol

  14. #2129
    Senior Member jszczech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,046
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Hope View Post
    Did you beat him with "bio"? It might be called "poison" or something else in the US. He's REAL easy when you break his defense and cast it on him.
    As for Aeronite, he's real tough. On HARD mode he's much stronger too. If you need him for your platinum, you may have to either do a few more runs, or fight him again on normal. The final boss on HARD is also a nightmare. Took me quite a few tries.

    I beat the game so many times now, my attack power is maxed at 9999. lol
    Yes Poison saved my butt againist him. I was down to very little health when I beat him and the poison knocked him out before he could kill me. I started the final day last night but only played for about 30 minutes so I didn't get very much done. I hope to finish the first playthrough on Thursday and then start a second one. If I keep Fang until Aeronite shows up on day 7 can I use her in the battle againist him?

    Your stats are ridiculous. I bet most monsters are one-hit kills for you.
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

  15. #2130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jszczech View Post
    Yes Poison saved my butt againist him. I was down to very little health when I beat him and the poison knocked him out before he could kill me. I started the final day last night but only played for about 30 minutes so I didn't get very much done. I hope to finish the first playthrough on Thursday and then start a second one. If I keep Fang until Aeronite shows up on day 7 can I use her in the battle againist him?

    Your stats are ridiculous. I bet most monsters are one-hit kills for you.
    Yeah, I can one-hit most monsters on Hard. lol

    Yup, the poison (its called bio in Japan) trick is the only way to beat him without trouble.

    Hmm, not sure about Fang. Honestly never tried to keep her for that fight. Not sure if she'd make much of a difference though as her attacks are pretty weak and most of his attacks are area spells. Might be worth a try though. The main problem you're going to find is your attack power. Even if you do break his defense 4 times, you only have a limited time before he decides he's bored and flies away. On hard, he has a TON of hit-points.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •