Page 44 of 145 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: FCB video game topic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: FCB video game topic

I got brink today on pc.

I have to say it is for the most part a pretty good game, it has some issues, but its something different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jumbojohnny
    Quote Originally Posted by Weimer
    I've always wanted to get into the Harvest Moon games. I purchased one of the DS versions for my fiancée a while back. She played it for like a week and never touched it again. She said it was too tedious and couldn't figure out what to do.
    In my opinion, nothing can match the first few games. The SNES, N64, and early Game Boy versions are the best. I've never played a DS HM to be honest, but some of them seem quite complicated.
    The problem is we don't have an SNES, N64, or old Game Boy. Do the DS' play old Game Boy games?
    Nope, the DS can't play the classic gameboy or gameboy color cartridges. The last gameboy that was able to run those carts was the GBA (and the GBA SP).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Day
    I've always wanted to get into the Harvest Moon games. I purchased one of the DS versions for my fiancée a while back. She played it for like a week and never touched it again. She said it was too tedious and couldn't figure out what to do.
    In my opinion, nothing can match the first few games. The SNES, N64, and early Game Boy versions are the best. I've never played a DS HM to be honest, but some of them seem quite complicated.
    The problem is we don't have an SNES, N64, or old Game Boy. Do the DS' play old Game Boy games?
    Nope, the DS can't play the classic gameboy or gameboy color cartridges. The last gameboy that was able to run those carts was the GBA (and the GBA SP).
    Its called an emu

jimthome12389
     Instantons
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know what is up with these prices for this LoZ cel art?

I'm certain they are both the same item; from the same pre-ordering promotion.

One listing sold two copies for 150USD, while the other one went hitless at 6.99USD.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Legend-Zelda-Phanto ... 500wt_1156

Colorado Rockies RC Collector

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superfractor

One listing sold two copies for 150USD, while the other one went hitless at 6.99USD.

If i'm correct the other lot has 50 of them

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tribefan2427

I believe you are correct.
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards

collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com

jimthome12389
     Instantons
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tribefan2427

I see that now - thanks.

jimthome12389
     Instantons
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone here own factory-sealed handhelds? Preferably those handhelds that hold rechargeable battery? What kind of corrosion can I expect in the long run; and is it best to simply open the box, and remove the battery all-together?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone getting pumped for LA Noire yet? I am, but I don't have the money to purchase it. So I'll have to play MLB 11 and NBA 2K11 to tide me over until I can come up with the funds.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone here own factory-sealed handhelds? Preferably those handhelds that hold rechargeable battery? What kind of corrosion can I expect in the long run; and is it best to simply open the box, and remove the battery all-together?
    Do you have a picture of said specific hand-held?

I have Tiger handhelds that are sealed. I might be wrong on this, but I dont recall any handheld that used a rechargable battery...Unless you are thinking Game Gear.

I am always looking for Nintendo Watch and Play games, I really want a Zelda version.
    COLLECTING 2009 BALLPARK SWATCH AUTOS

I NEED:
    Josh Beckett - Chipper Jones - Justin Morneau - Ryan Zimmerman - Cal Ripken Jr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone getting pumped for LA Noire yet? I am, but I don't have the money to purchase it. So I'll have to play MLB 11 and NBA 2K11 to tide me over until I can come up with the funds.
    I pre-purchased LA Noire from Amazon - they're giving a $15 game credit toward a future purchase, which I will have no problem using.. So LA Noire for $35 is a great deal.

I've been playing MLB The Show and Yakuza 4 to hold me over, Y4 is amazing- if you're into those types of games I would definitely check it out. PS3 exclusive, though..

jimthome12389
     Instantons
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have Tiger handhelds that are sealed. I might be wrong on this, but I dont recall any handheld that used a rechargable battery...Unless you are thinking Game Gear.

I am always looking for Nintendo Watch and Play games, I really want a Zelda version.

More along the lines of the Nintendo DS variants, and Gameboy Advance SP/Micro.

I own several sealed Nintendo hand-helds, but most notably a sealed Nintendo DS "Phat" PokePark edition; as well as sealed copies of Charizard and Venusaur edition Gameboy Advance SPs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More along the lines of the Nintendo DS variants, and Gameboy Advance SP/Micro.

I own several sealed Nintendo hand-helds, but most notably a sealed Nintendo DS "Phat" PokePark edition; as well as sealed copies of Charizard and Venusaur edition Gameboy Advance SPs.

Yeah, I dont own anything newer than an original Gameboy (the brick). I dont even own a single game for it.
    COLLECTING 2009 BALLPARK SWATCH AUTOS

I NEED:
    Josh Beckett - Chipper Jones - Justin Morneau - Ryan Zimmerman - Cal Ripken Jr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS released the "Welcome Back" content that is going to be given to PS3 users.....

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/ ... h-america/

Seems to be on the more generous side of what people were speculating......Probably even better if you don't already own a couple of those games like LBP - so I guess it's cool they include something like that for "free" and it's not just $5 DL games.

Finally Scanned everything I have into PhotoBucket - Take a look!

https://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m276/rymflaherty/

Player/Team Collector's - Scanning new inserts, rc's, etc. into my bucket each day. Sorted by team, or use the search to find players by last name. Click on picture for price (in the item description). Cheap cards, cheap shipping (pwe to flat -rate for whatever fits into a mailer)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rymflaherty
    PS released the "Welcome Back" content that is going to be given to PS3 users.....

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/ ... h-america/

Seems to be on the more generous side of what people were speculating......Probably even better if you don't already own a couple of those games like LBP - so I guess it's cool they include something like that for "free" and it's not just $5 DL games.
    I already own Dead Nation, Wipeout, and inFamous. So I'm stuck with the last two by default...I HATE Little Big Planet. And I do mean HATE. Super Stardust HD gives me a headache, and quite possibly on the brink of seizure. So blah.

It is a nice gesture on their part to offer a couple of full "retail" games though. Good show on Sony's part.
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards

collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com