• Worth holding

3 17.65%

Thread: This years Exquisite....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This years Exquisite....

With the rookies this year being near the top of the league at the running back position, and very solid seasons put up @ QB,how good can this set be? Can we see multiple players bringing in $1,000 for the rookie auto/patch? Will they sell hgih immediately after release then drop? What do you think about it both shortterm and longterm. Are you busting any???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: This years Exquisite....

I think that this year's exquisite will be good in terms of value as it always is. Plus, there is quite a bit of potential with a lot of the RCs in the set.

Gregg said to me that there should be guaranteed A-list pulls per case, though im not sure on the exact stats. The bad thing is that it will be costing twice to three times as much to break as the value you will get in the box, however with the new 1 card "box topper" that is a guaranteed auto per box, I say that more people will move towards this product over the sticker heavy national treasures.

VISIT http://WWW.SPORTSCARDSUNCENSORED.COM FOR HOBBY NEWS, SCAMS,
    AND ALL SORTS OF OTHER STUFF YOUR MOM WOULDNT BE PROUD OF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gellman
    I think that this year's exquisite will be good in terms of value as it always is. Plus, there is quite a bit of potential with a lot of the RCs in the set.

Gregg said to me that there should be guaranteed A-list pulls per case, though im not sure on the exact stats. The bad thing is that it will be costing twice to three times as much to break as the value you will get in the box, however with the new 1 card "box topper" that is a guaranteed auto per box, I say that more people will move towards this product over the sticker heavy national treasures.
    GOOD to hear!!!!!! You mentioned it (Exquisite) was going to cost more, did Gregg say just how much more?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gellman

GOOD to hear!!!!!! You mentioned it (Exquisite) was going to cost more, did Gregg say just how much more?
    It wont cost more, if I mentioned that, I think I made a mistake. Same price as far as I know.

friarisms
     friarisms
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It should be hot coming out, 2 pretty good qb's, 2-3 rb's. No WR has really stood out but should be a good product.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gregg is a lier and will tell you anything to get you to buy this overrated crap.

Kevin

#1 Topps Heritage Collector
    http://heritageking.blogspot.com/

Bucket

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One year does not a career make. Remember the huge hype in '06 with Bush, Leinart and VY? How'd that work out two years later. There have been some solid rookie performances this year, but especially given the current state of the economy I don't think I'd go too long in this stuff. It'll be hot at release time but I think if you wait until summer it'll be a buyer's market.

Billy Packer collects 2005 Artifacts Signature Patches-current count 84/97 (86.6%)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Packer
    One year does not a career make. Remember the huge hype in '06 with Bush, Leinart and VY? How'd that work out two years later. There have been some solid rookie performances this year, but especially given the current state of the economy I don't think I'd go too long in this stuff. It'll be hot at release time but I think if you wait until summer it'll be a buyer's market.
    The question is what will they sell for out of the gate. Of course these guys aren't going to be great 100% of the time, but they have all been great this year, which is what the immediate value will be based on.

As for the question, I think Ryan is the only one with a shot at $1000+ and I'm not even sure that will happen.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KandKCards
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Packer
    The question is what will they sell for out of the gate. Of course these guys aren't going to be great 100% of the time, but they have all been great this year, which is what the immediate value will be based on.

As for the question, I think Ryan is the only one with a shot at $1000+ and I'm not even sure that will happen.
    I was actually agreeing with the OP's "sell high immediately and then drop" scenario but I agree with you that even Ryan will have a hard time hitting a grand.

Billy Packer collects 2005 Artifacts Signature Patches-current count 84/97 (86.6%)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schmidtfan20
    Gregg is a lier and will tell you anything to get you to buy this overrated crap.

Kevin
    Did he kick your dog or something? Wow.