Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Very nice site!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmaxxtaz

Dec 4, 2009
NY
Hi, I'm new to this site and let me tell you, it looks great. I have been looking around, browsing and I am glad I joined. My main hobby interests are McGwire gued cards and autos, but I also collect Pujols gued cards, autos and rc's, Arod rc's, Fernando Martinez rc's and Daniel Murphy rc's. I have been in the hobby for a long time and I also belong to many other trading card websites. I mainly sell cards and trade for my player card wants. I look forward to dealing with as many traders on the site as possible. Thank you and enjoy the hobby!!!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
tmaxxtaz said:
Hi, I'm new to this site and let me tell you, it looks great. I have been looking around, browsing and I am glad I joined. My main hobby interests are McGwire gued cards and autos, but I also collect Pujols gued cards, autos and rc's, Arod rc's, Fernando Martinez rc's and Daniel Murphy rc's. I have been in the hobby for a long time and I also belong to many other trading card websites. I mainly sell cards and trade for my player card wants. I look forward to dealing with as many traders on the site as possible. Thank you and enjoy the hobby!!!
You will find a couple fairly sick McGwire collections on this board...some of the most impressive I have seen.

Welcome.

tmaxxtaz

Dec 4, 2009
NY
200lbhockeyplayer said:
tmaxxtaz said:
You will find a couple fairly sick McGwire collections on this board...some of the most impressive I have seen.

Welcome.

I have seen some of them and I have actually traded with a couple of them.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
you'll be lucky getting what you collect here !!! really- good luck and welcome . great SITE and members

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I have traded on many sites, this is the best by far! The Mods are easy to work with. They don't ban you for having and expressing your opinion, and yet they still do a great job of keeping order. I really love FCB!

Members online