User Tag List

Thread: Very nice site!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice site!!

Hi, I'm new to this site and let me tell you, it looks great. I have been looking around, browsing and I am glad I joined. My main hobby interests are McGwire gued cards and autos, but I also collect Pujols gued cards, autos and rc's, Arod rc's, Fernando Martinez rc's and Daniel Murphy rc's. I have been in the hobby for a long time and I also belong to many other trading card websites. I mainly sell cards and trade for my player card wants. I look forward to dealing with as many traders on the site as possible. Thank you and enjoy the hobby!!!

Senior Member 200lbhockeyplayer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Very nice site!!

Quote Originally Posted by tmaxxtaz
    Hi, I'm new to this site and let me tell you, it looks great. I have been looking around, browsing and I am glad I joined. My main hobby interests are McGwire gued cards and autos, but I also collect Pujols gued cards, autos and rc's, Arod rc's, Fernando Martinez rc's and Daniel Murphy rc's. I have been in the hobby for a long time and I also belong to many other trading card websites. I mainly sell cards and trade for my player card wants. I look forward to dealing with as many traders on the site as possible. Thank you and enjoy the hobby!!!
    You will find a couple fairly sick McGwire collections on this board...some of the most impressive I have seen.

Welcome.
    Hello again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 200lbhockeyplayer
    Quote Originally Posted by tmaxxtaz
    You will find a couple fairly sick McGwire collections on this board...some of the most impressive I have seen.

Welcome.
    I have seen some of them and I have actually traded with a couple of them.

3 min walking distance from Wrigley Field
     Bluequail155
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome!
    https://www.facebook.com/InterestingBaseballFacts/

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you'll be lucky getting what you collect here !!! really- good luck and welcome . great SITE and members

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have traded on many sites, this is the best by far! The Mods are easy to work with. They don't ban you for having and expressing your opinion, and yet they still do a great job of keeping order. I really love FCB!