User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: Rant

  1. #1
    Senior Member muchuckwagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Deceased
    Posts
    2,816
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rant

    My neighbor is a whore.

    I say this because my house is for sale. I live in a nice development and everyone takes care of their house and yard.....that is with the exception of my one neighbor because she is a whore.

    I have a single woman who is in her early 60's that lives behind me and yet she manages to keep up her yard (not a whore)....not to mention the retired couple on the other side on me that are in their mid-60's, they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet....again, not whores. Standing on my front porch, all the houses across the street....very nice....but the not whore's house.

    She is in her late 30's with two kids by two different guys which means she collects two different checks (from her baby's daddy) each month....again, did I mention she is whore?

    Now the whore is too busy being a whore to even mow her lawn....or should I say her weeds. When my house went on the market in late fall the grass in her backyard was so high you would need a search party to find a dog or small child that would happen to wander in there...but perhaps that is her plan because she is a baby factory....otherwise known as a whore....it has to be difficult and expensive to care for a litter of kids.

    I went to cash a check a few months ago and teller notices we live in the same neighborhood. When I told the teller my house was for sale, she then conveyed her sympathies because the state of the whore's yard has become a topic of discussion in the neighborhood. You see, her grass (and flower beds) has been replaced by weeds. Very large weeds, think Little Shop of Horrors. One weed in particular was very impressive, it had grown nearly three feet wide and had a bulb the size of a basketball.

    Hold on, we are almost to the point of way I started this rant. The whore has two very large trees in her front yard. One tree is dead and the other is an apple tree that drops apples into my yard...tons of apples. So once a week or so, I rake all the rotting apples back into her yard....where they sit, only to provide nourishment for her weeds.

    One day two months ago, the whore must have been bored with trying to pump out more illegitimate kids and decided to rake some of the debris that accumulated in her yard over the past three years....she did so onto the sidewalk and piled it up in front of my house....I decided to shovel the crap back into her yard (with some ending up on her front porch) for good measure, the sad part....you could even tell I threw the debris back into her yard it was such a mess.

    From what I gather, whores must like to collect lawn and leaf bags or think they make for good lawn decorations. Why...because what she did manage to put into the lawn bags is still sitting there...two months later....and I must say they go nicely with what is left of the lawn bags that are still in her backyard from the fall of 2008.

    I will skip over the siding that blew off her house (never to be replaced) and get back to the second tree in her front yard...the dead tree and the reason for my rant about the whore.

    I informed the whore this summer that the tree in her yard was dead and I was concerned that a tree over 40 feet high could fall and damage my house. Inside, I was hoping it would crash into her house solving my problem. I even sent over a crew that was removing my dead tree that offered to take down her dead tree....and for the first time in her life, the whore said no to a man.

    Last night, the wind was blowing at 50+ mph and it was sub-zero out with the wind chill when I got home to find the dead tree from the whore's yard resting against my house and across my landscaping. I am very lucky it did no real damage but needless to say I was not happy with the whore.

    I proceeded to take the chainsaw and cut the tree into three sections and drag the tree to her yard. Did I mention the 50 mph wind gusts last night and the fact the windchill was well below zero? Whore.

    I wish her the best of luck getting out of her front door because that is where I stacked the remains of the once majestic tree. I'm typing out this rant to find peace rather than throwing a large section of tree through the front window of her house....because if she wasn't such a whore and took care of her yard, I wouldn't have spent two hours in sub-zero weather remove a 40 foot tree from my yard that was resting against my house....not to mention, my house would have sold by now if she wasn't such a whore and her yard looks like hell.

    Rant over.

    PS - Did I ever mention my neighbor is a whore?
    Once the inter-bank transfer of $7.5 million from Mr. Kabriu Nariu of Nigeria clears, all the Bowman Chrome cases in the world will be mine!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    Quote Originally Posted by muchuckwagon
    My neighbor is a whore.

    I say this because my house is for sale. I live in a nice development and everyone takes care of their house and yard.....that is with the exception of my one neighbor because she is a whore.

    I have a single woman who is in her early 60's that lives behind me and yet she manages to keep up her yard (not a whore)....not to mention the retired couple on the other side on me that are in their mid-60's, they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet....again, not whores. Standing on my front porch, all the houses across the street....very nice....but the not whore's house.

    She is in her late 30's with two kids by two different guys which means she collects two different checks (from her baby's daddy) each month....again, did I mention she is whore?

    Now the whore is too busy being a whore to even mow her lawn....or should I say her weeds. When my house went on the market in late fall the grass in her backyard was so high you would need a search party to find a dog or small child that would happen to wander in there...but perhaps that is her plan because she is a baby factory....otherwise known as a whore....it has to be difficult and expensive to care for a litter of kids.

    I went to cash a check a few months ago and teller notices we live in the same neighborhood. When I told the teller my house was for sale, she then conveyed her sympathies because the state of the whore's yard has become a topic of discussion in the neighborhood. You see, her grass (and flower beds) has been replaced by weeds. Very large weeds, think Little Shop of Horrors. One weed in particular was very impressive, it had grown nearly three feet wide and had a bulb the size of a basketball.

    Hold on, we are almost to the point of way I started this rant. The whore has two very large trees in her front yard. One tree is dead and the other is an apple tree that drops apples into my yard...tons of apples. So once a week or so, I rake all the rotting apples back into her yard....where they sit, only to provide nourishment for her weeds.

    One day two months ago, the whore must have been bored with trying to pump out more illegitimate kids and decided to rake some of the debris that accumulated in her yard over the past three years....she did so onto the sidewalk and piled it up in front of my house....I decided to shovel the crap back into her yard (with some ending up on her front porch) for good measure, the sad part....you could even tell I threw the debris back into her yard it was such a mess.

    From what I gather, whores must like to collect lawn and leaf bags or think they make for good lawn decorations. Why...because what she did manage to put into the lawn bags is still sitting there...two months later....and I must say they go nicely with what is left of the lawn bags that are still in her backyard from the fall of 2008.

    I will skip over the siding that blew off her house (never to be replaced) and get back to the second tree in her front yard...the dead tree and the reason for my rant about the whore.

    I informed the whore this summer that the tree in her yard was dead and I was concerned that a tree over 40 feet high could fall and damage my house. Inside, I was hoping it would crash into her house solving my problem. I even sent over a crew that was removing my dead tree that offered to take down her dead tree....and for the first time in her life, the whore said no to a man.

    Last night, the wind was blowing at 50+ mph and it was sub-zero out with the wind chill when I got home to find the dead tree from the whore's yard resting against my house and across my landscaping. I am very lucky it did no real damage but needless to say I was not happy with the whore.

    I proceeded to take the chainsaw and cut the tree into three sections and drag the tree to her yard. Did I mention the 50 mph wind gusts last night and the fact the windchill was well below zero? Whore.

    I wish her the best of luck getting out of her front door because that is where I stacked the remains of the once majestic tree. I'm typing out this rant to find peace rather than throwing a large section of tree through the front window of her house....because if she wasn't such a whore and took care of her yard, I wouldn't have spent two hours in sub-zero weather remove a 40 foot tree from my yard that was resting against my house....not to mention, my house would have sold by now if she wasn't such a whore and her yard looks like hell.

    Rant over.


    PS - Did I ever mention my neighbor is a whore?
    You have been thanked.
    https://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll132/EricInCT/


    FCB ~ Where pimping prospects is a way of life
    For you clowns who think I have issues let's compare Ebay DSRS

    When I am buying: Please have a price in mind. These are your cards and know how much you will part with them for it saves everyone time. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Senior Member isotopes4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    scan or ban


    Always looking for Carl Crawford cards. Anything from 1/1's to parallels and base cards. Dodger, Tampa Bay, or Red Sox uniforms are OK.
    Current 1/1 count: 11

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    7,335
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    wow - I really enjoyed reading this. Sorry to hear that your neighbor is such a lazy inconsiderate bleep bleep bleep.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,129
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    Wow! What a whore. Stupid whore should have taken care of her whore property and whore ass tree. You should stack more whore tree in front of her whore back door, block both whore entrances so that nobody can get to that whore. I hope she isnt raising whore children because you will never be able to sell your hosue, because after all nobody wants to live next to a house full of whores...Maybe it depends on the whores. But atleast next door to whores that take care of there whore shat. And you should tell the whore to fix the siding on her whore house.

    Damn whores! I hear you about bad nieghbors....mine former downstairs nieghbor was a raunchy fat disgusting fat ugly manly fat dirt and child abusing fat whore. Stupid fat whores!
    COLLECTING 2009 BALLPARK SWATCH AUTOS

    I NEED:
    Josh Beckett - Chipper Jones - Justin Morneau - Ryan Zimmerman - Cal Ripken Jr.

  6. #6
    Senior Member muchuckwagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Deceased
    Posts
    2,816
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    Quote Originally Posted by lisu
    wow - I really enjoyed reading this. Sorry to hear that your neighbor is such a lazy inconsiderate bleep bleep bleep.
    My fiance was trying to look at it from a little more positive point-of-view and noted with the change of seasons, the coming snowfall should cover the whore's yard of weeds which in turn should help sell my house. Now that would be wonderful!
    Once the inter-bank transfer of $7.5 million from Mr. Kabriu Nariu of Nigeria clears, all the Bowman Chrome cases in the world will be mine!

  7. #7
    Senior Member isotopes4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,546
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    on a serious note, you can check with city & county government about local ordinances. they can force her to mow her lawn


    Always looking for Carl Crawford cards. Anything from 1/1's to parallels and base cards. Dodger, Tampa Bay, or Red Sox uniforms are OK.
    Current 1/1 count: 11

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    7,335
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    Quote Originally Posted by springfieldisotopes4
    on a serious note, you can check with city & county government about local ordinances. they can force her to mow her lawn
    Otherwise, look into hiring an arsonist isn't a bad solution either.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,536
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    So, what is this chick; a whore or something?


    "The rain falls upon the just
    And also on the unjust fellas
    But mostly it falls upon the just
    Cause the unjust have the just's umbrellas"
    -Cormac McCarthy

  10. #10
    Senior Member muchuckwagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Deceased
    Posts
    2,816
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    Quote Originally Posted by lisu
    Quote Originally Posted by springfieldisotopes4
    on a serious note, you can check with city & county government about local ordinances. they can force her to mow her lawn
    Otherwise, look into hiring an arsonist isn't a bad solution either.
    Sadly, my way of thinking is aligned with lisu.....but my better-half does not approve of such actions.

    On a serious note, someone did contact the city about her backyard and they made her cut the back grass.
    Once the inter-bank transfer of $7.5 million from Mr. Kabriu Nariu of Nigeria clears, all the Bowman Chrome cases in the world will be mine!

  11. #11
    Senior Member muchuckwagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Deceased
    Posts
    2,816
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    Quote Originally Posted by braden
    So, what is this chick; a whore or something?
    Awesome!
    Once the inter-bank transfer of $7.5 million from Mr. Kabriu Nariu of Nigeria clears, all the Bowman Chrome cases in the world will be mine!

  12. #12
    Senior Member MOFNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    East Greenwich, RI
    Posts
    4,789
     marinersfanfromny
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    Another gem, thanks! Oh and gl with the neighbor. My neighbors are loud and fat.
    https://royoswalt44.com/ - Over 1,800 different cards listed

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Imagination Land
    Posts
    2,527
     bbcardseller
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    DUDE!!! Tell me you took some pictures! LOL!!!!


    PS...I was "that" neighbor last year. I had a huge tree in my backyard. No fault of my own, but the tree was entirely too big for the area it occupied. Over the years I had spent around $2,000 to have it pruned so it didn't touch any one of 5 neighbor's houses. The estimates to remove it were astronomical. Well, last year, the remnants of hurricane Hugo hit Ohio and the tree was badly damaged. I was scared to death that it was going to fall and destroy someone's house (I would have loved for it to fall and destroy mine, but that's not my luck). I frantically called tree removal services, but everyone was so booked because of the hurricane damage. My neighbor's were leaving me notes saying, "Dude, that tree's going to fall". I watched that tree everyday as it split more and more. I seriously considered duct-taping it hoping to stop the split. Finally the tree services providers caught up and came and removed it and a nice cost of $3,000. Everyone was relieved. Except it caused so much damage to the surrounding soil between sapping the nutrients our of the ground when it was alive and leaving so much "mulch" after it was removed, there's absssolutley no grass in my backyard. At this point, weeds would be a welcome, green sight. My neighbors hate me.

    On the plus side, MU....you're helping me fix it this spring!!!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,593
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    Is the whore single? Can you take a few pics of her?

    Thanks


    Collecting Interests: Ripken, Brooks and Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc, Johnny Unitas and anything that catches my eye.
    My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
    Check out my ebay auctions https://shop.ebay.com/merchant/70chip



    WOOT WOOT

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    3,869
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Rant

    Quote Originally Posted by 70Chip
    Is the whore single? Can you take a few pics of her?

    Thanks

    Dude! Can't you read? She NEVER mows her front lawn...
    Fan of: Dallas Cowboys, Missouri Tigers, Tampa Bay Rays, St. Louis Cardinals and Ben Zobrist

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •