Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 SP Authentic Group Break - Cards Shipped

When do you want the team draw to happen?

• Thursday 11 pm central time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Re: 2009 SP Authentic Group Break - Break Done. Scans Up.

Nice break but overall looks like a weak case? or is that normal I haven't seen many full cases

rngrbrown

Jun 19, 2009
Ft Benning, Ga
Re: 2009 SP Authentic Group Break - Break Done. Scans Up.

J-Rod said:
Nice break but overall looks like a weak case? or is that normal I haven't seen many full cases
it has been either really solid cases or really crappy cases from what ive seen..no middle ground...btw weimer no need to send me base either just the horizontal ones since they are the short printed one

rngrbrown

Jun 19, 2009
Ft Benning, Ga
got mine today bud....thanks for getting them out fast!! You didnt have to send the base though...but at least I have something to burn to stay warm tonight!!!!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Received them today.

Although the players left a lot to be desired, walking with an auto patch, two Rookie Authentics autos and a dual auto beat the odds I think.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
My package came Saturday - thanks for the quick turnaround. Not much in the way of hits but the Hornung is nice and at least I've got some extra Packer base cards to share with the kiddos!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Just wanted to "Thank You" again Weim's, I received my card's Saturday & hadn't had a chance at stopping by & confirming as such.

Take care buddy & I look forward to your next break (when I've got the $$ to participate...which may be awhile :? )!
Have a good one, Dave. :D

Members online