Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** 12/18 OBSERVATION - NBA GAME THREAD ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
A lot of game going on tonight.
I will be checking out The 2 on espn - Bucks Vs Cavs and Wizards Vs Warriors

The Cavs should win easy as they are at home and I will give the edge to the Wizards as they are due for a win. I will probably check out Nba.com on and off to keep track of other games.

Celtics going for win number 12 in a row.

Anyone else watching?

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
88-65 Hawks right now in the 4th quarter. The scrubs from both teams were put in early in the 3rd quarter because the Jazz's starting 5 were down by so much and because the Hawks were up by so much.
Deron Williams was held to 2 points. And Jeff Teague just had a monster block on Wesley Matthews (the son of the former nba player, Wes Matthews Sr.) while I was typing.

Oh, and I won this beauty tonight.
[ebay:1um3ghc4]280439369372[/ebay:1um3ghc4]

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Nice looking card. He is already better then AC law IV

You are lucky to be able to collect your favorite rookie. Mine is Serge Ibaka, and he has very little cards out. No autos or jerseys

Wehttam6 said:
88-65 Hawks right now in the 4th quarter. The scrubs from both teams were put in early in the 3rd quarter because the Jazz's starting 5 were down by so much and because the Hawks were up by so much.
Deron Williams was held to 2 points. And Jeff Teague just had a monster block on Wesley Matthews (the son of the former nba player, Wes Matthews Sr.) while I was typing.

[ebay:37nwi7hr]280439369372[/ebay:37nwi7hr]

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
But James Harden and B.J. Mullens have plenty of autos and/or jerseys. ;)
Do you want me to add Ibaka to the players that you collect in the player collectors' thread?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:

[ebay:1jy2svf4]280439369372[/ebay:1jy2svf4]
Nice Win Wehttam! On a side note I cannot believe we lost to the Sixers ::facepalm:: at home.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I do not collect base, so i have not started a collection of him yet. Hoopefully I can ask you soon to add him to my list

I just won my first Harden this week. he is going to be a very solid player

Wehttam6 said:
But James Harden and B.J. Mullens have plenty of autos and/or jerseys. ;)
Do you want me to add Ibaka to the players that you collect in the player collectors' thread?

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Nice Win Wehttam!
thanks! From what I've seen, there are two versions of Rookies & Stars where there are patch/autos #'d to 10 ('Dress For Success' /10 and 'Freshmen Orientation' /10, so it's more like they are #'d to 20). I think under $25 for my 4 color patch is pretty good since two of the Brandon Jennings patch/autos I've seen went for over $400. Of course, they were sold right after his 55pt performance.
mlbsalltimegreats said:
On a side note I cannot believe we lost to the Sixers ::facepalm:: at home.
You guys are only ahead of us by 1 game now!

Members online

Latest posts