Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bo Jackson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boknows

Nov 9, 2010
Re: Bo Jackson collector thread

i tried contactin you spcollector but for some reason when i hit the send button i get this message (You tried to send a private message to too many recipients) and i am only sending to you can you help lol i have a list of cards i was trying to send to you for your bo jackson i will post it here
luke jackson die cut auto #erd to 100
arodys vizcaino auto #erd to 770
jason mitchell auto#erd to 600
trent mummey auto #erd yo 694
arron baker auto extra edition #235
joe gardner auto #erd to 819
blake forsythe auto #erd to 401
jean segura auto #erd to 811
jake thompson auto blue card #erd to 699
austin wates die cut auto #erd to 100
also have a darris heyward bey triple patch card out of exquisite #erd to 30
glenn davin auto out of 2009 fleer

boknows

Nov 9, 2010

i tried hitting that to respond it dosnt work i guess i am a dumb a s anyways i saved my response and will continue to try and figure out how to send this lol

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ

Here is my best & favorite BO card. Its a true 1/1. No Bgs gems & only Psa.

I have a huge Bo collection.

ouwi69.jpg

Best regards!

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States

Got this one from a fellow FBC'er
img870.jpg

And this one from another one also :cool:
img672.jpg

subpop77, Nice Bo Auto!

PS. Anyone have a Bo Jackson Wish List (Player Collectors or Set collectors)? I'm sure I have more "spare" Bo Jackson cards than anyone. I'd prefer to sell them unless you have a Bo Jackson card I need. If so, I'd happily trade Bo-for-Bo.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

Awesome thread! Who didn't grow up in awe at Bo?! Had a PSA/DNA rookie for a while, wish I still did. Just a few PSA 9 rookies buried away in the closet for me now. As a kid, between Bo and Will Clark my dream was to own an '87 Fleer glossy tin set. Thanks for sharing and keep posting those sweet cards!

mjsch

Feb 16, 2011
Kansas

Hello fellow BoKnows :lol: ,

A few years back I saw a Bo jersey card with a jumbo powder blue swatch in it on eBay. I think it was either a Prime Patches or maybe a Tools of the Trade card. I haven't seen it pop up in a long time. I am kicking myself for not pouncing on it when I had the chance. I've seen the white jumbo, but I am way more fond of the powder blue. Anybody have one for sale or have some leads on where to find this one?

Thanks a bunch!

:)

You're looking for the 2005 Donruss Prime Patches Portraits #P-55, ser# /489. You're correct that the powder blue cards are harder to find, but they are still out there because there are 489 blue & white cards in total. I don't have a spare Blue one or I'd sell you one. If you like that one, you'd really like the Ser #/20, game-worn Jersey Button card with the powder blue jersey and dark gray button. My daughter messed up my scanner settings and I can't find the disc to reinstall the software. As soon as I get this fixed, I'll scan a few cards for you. Hope this helps in the meanwhile, Mark

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey

Any Bo collectors interested in a 91 Congo stamp strip with Bo, Bonds, Henderson, & Nick Faldo? I also have a rookie replica pin. If anybody is interested, let me know, and I will post pics.

mjsch

Feb 16, 2011
Kansas

bojacksoncollector said:
You're looking for the 2005 Donruss Prime Patches Portraits #P-55, ser# /489. You're correct that the powder blue cards are harder to find, but they are still out there because there are 489 blue & white cards in total. I don't have a spare Blue one or I'd sell you one. If you like that one, you'd really like the Ser #/20, game-worn Jersey Button card with the powder blue jersey and dark gray button. My daughter messed up my scanner settings and I can't find the disc to reinstall the software. As soon as I get this fixed, I'll scan a few cards for you. Hope this helps in the meanwhile, Mark

Thanks for the info Mark! I will be watching like a hawk on eBay for this one.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey

Bo Rookie pin
IMG_6015.jpg

1991 Congo Stamp Sheetlet. This is a real stamp, not one of those bogus ones. Scott #931
IMG_6017.jpg

1991 Sports Heroes Postercards. Never heard of these until the other day. They open to a small poster.
IMG_6042.jpg

If anyone is interested, pm me.

Members online

Latest posts