Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Upper Deck Special FX Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
I just sent an email requesting approval for a group break. Assuming it goes through, I'll get it running as quickly as possibly. What I proposed is 30 team slots at $10 ($7 for any additional teams). That covers the $6.33 cost ($190 for two boxes, divided by 30 teams), plus shipping expenses. i'll ask DA Card World if they'll extent the $85 promotion as well, and if so, reflect those savings in the price per slot.

As said, I'd be down for Rays and Braves, and [MENTION=2602]SINFULONE[/MENTION] said he'd be down for Cardinals. [MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION], would you consider taking another team, and I'd also send you any Cantus? Because I only care about Rays cards as long as Jonny Gomes is concerned.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'd get in on that for the Brewers. Not sure what what the final plan would be but if able I'd toss in a few extra bucks for the WBC Counterparts cards. (Avg. 2/box)

Last edited:

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I just sent an email requesting approval for a group break. Assuming it goes through, I'll get it running as quickly as possibly. What I proposed is 30 team slots at $10 ($7 for any additional teams). That covers the $6.33 cost ($190 for two boxes, divided by 30 teams), plus shipping expenses. i'll ask DA Card World if they'll extent the $85 promotion as well, and if so, reflect those savings in the price per slot.

As said, I'd be down for Rays and Braves, and @SINFULONE said he'd be down for Cardinals. @r2d2, would you consider taking another team, and I'd also send you any Cantus? Because I only care about Rays cards as long as Jonny Gomes is concerned.

I would do another team just for the sake that this get's done.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
We're approved: and we're posted! Here's the link: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131341&p=2084965#post2084965

$10 first team, $7 any additional. I've added everyone who replied on this thread after pricing details were posted by me above. [MENTION=2602]SINFULONE[/MENTION], you have first crack at Cardinals; I just don't want to add you until I make sure you're okay with the pricing, since I added that after your post.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
[MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION], I think the easiest thing to do with this break is to keep it strictly by team. It's such a low end product to begin with, and all the WBC cards are available for $1 or $2 on COMC.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
[MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION], I think the easiest thing to do with this break is to keep it strictly by team. It's such a low end product to begin with, and all the WBC cards are available for $1 or $2 on COMC.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
28 of 30 slots filled in the group break! Down to just Blue Jays and Twins.

Members online

Latest posts