Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman Draft--Player Draft Break-Canceled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
prospectorgems said:
Johnny G said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":396nh92i]I believe everyone has now been refunded (as of Tuesday evening). Thanks again for the attempt everyone. I think the money should be in your accounts now but if not, then it should be showing up within the next day or two.

It says refund pending. Just Paypal making money on us. LOL

Yup, good 'ol paypal.[/quote:396nh92i]

Ha, good to know they are at least in the process of going through. Let me know if there are any problems. Thanks guys.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
boxbreaker44 said:
didnt get my refund yet.

Before anything, it should be known that I did all the refunds yesterday (Tuesday).

I think your refund should be pending if you have not yet received it.

I'm looking at a couple different transactions on paypal and some say complete, while others say pending. I'm noticing that the pending ones have expected clearing dates as well (which I don't really understand since I did them all at once). I'm not sure why this is, but I don't think there's much I can do about paypal holding the money like this. Again, I apologize for any additional waiting time.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
kentuckyderby said:
ATH- still pending
Any idea why?

thanks for any information

Probably have to wait 3 to 4 days for it to go through. I have had this happen to me in the past with several refunds. Not sure why some go through immediately and some pend.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
prospectorgems said:
kentuckyderby said:
ATH- still pending
Any idea why?

thanks for any information

Probably have to wait 3 to 4 days for it to go through. I have had this happen to me in the past with several refunds. Not sure why some go through immediately and some pend.

Yeah I'm not exactly sure why this would be. When I looked yesterday, a couple of the refunds had gone through but most were shown as pending.

Today the money is gone from my account balance but some still show pending. I'm not sure why there is any delay, but I would think they should all go through by tomorrow since the money has been deducted from my balance (then again, I thought they would all go through immediately when I submitted all the refunds on Tuesday...so I'm not certain). Let me know when they start going through for you guys.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
marterburn said:
Johnny G said:
prospectorgems said:
Still pending for me yet too. Never experienced a pending refund taking this long before.

Mine is still pending today. Any new info?

ditto. if it's longer that a week (that's tomorrow night i think), i'd ask paypal whats up.

Yeah this is exactly what I plan to do, I expected the refunds to be instant but then they showed today as the expecting clearing date. If no one has their money tomorrow, I'll be calling paypal to see why they are holding onto money that doesn't belong to them.

Please let me know if/when you get your refunds. I'll keep this thread updated with any new info.

Members online

Latest posts