Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

High School Under Armor Game --had to turn it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
The amount of trash talking and showboating was such a turn off I couldn't handle any more of it

The stupid "No Fly Zone" dance by the Florida recruits and a couple of comments I heard from a Texas recruit made me shake my head. The #1 WR going to Texas showed class but the #10 WR going to Texas was simply embarassing

I don't wish harm on anyone but I also wouldn't be shocked if some of these kids lasted a year or two before they some how acted their way off of campus

Joe Montana's son looked so bad in the skills competition. He couldn't hit a target and his long pass was a wounded duck that barely made the course

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Nothing different then what you see on TV tommorow in a NFL game.

They all seemed like they were auditioning for Jimmy Johnsons Miami teams. Sadly, some of these players will never see a NCAA Division I football field due to not qualifying academically or being buried behind someone on a depth chart. They will be at the Military Institute in Maryland taking a geography test next fall. Might has well enjoy the attention now. Why a player would go to Florida and USC and play special teams for two years when you can start from Day 1 at a school like Utah or South Florida is beyond me.

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
19braves77 said:

They all seemed like they were auditioning for Jimmy Johnsons Miami teams. Sadly, some of these players will never see a NCAA Division I football field due to not qualifying academically or being buried behind someone on a depth chart. They will be at the Military Institute in Maryland taking a geography test next fall. Might has well enjoy the attention now. Why a player would go to Florida and USC and play special teams for two years when you can start from Day 1 at a school like Utah or South Florida is beyond me.

How did Sims do? I missed the game.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
tide12champrings said:
19braves77 said:

Re: Sims
Made a nice TD pass while I watched
Bama has some 6 foot 7 inch DE (they compared him to J Peppers during game) coming to campus next year
This kid named Luc looked like he will bust a few helmets in the future
I would love to know the avg ACT score of those playing

Jimmy Johnson would have LOVED coaching this game

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Hard to believe that Star Jackson might never step onto a field has Alabama's QB even with Darrah and Ogilvie transfering with Sims coming to Alabama.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
That no fly zone thing was pathetic.

Nick Montana is not that good thats why he is going to Washington.

It was a real disappointment. Last years game was 100 times better.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
19braves77 said:

I did not realize how out of control those 80's teams were. When I saw the ESPN special I was shocked by the behaviors and the lack of discipline. I liked Jimmy as a NFL coach but I have issue w/ him as a college coach.

What ever happened to being humble? I'm glad their are still players who handle themselves w/ class.

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
kentuckyderby said:
tide12champrings said:
19braves77 said:

Re: Sims
Made a nice TD pass while I watched
Bama has some 6 foot 7 inch DE (they compared him to J Peppers during game) coming to campus next year
This kid named Luc looked like he will bust a few helmets in the future
I would love to know the avg ACT score of those playing

Jimmy Johnson would have LOVED coaching this game

Nice. I'm already looking forward to next season. I respect the Seniors this year but the final wave of Mike Shula recruits will finally be gone.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Mike shula had a knack for finding diamonds in the rough. His problem was adapting his vanilla offensive mindset from the 80's. Le’Ron McClain was misused under Shula.

devintristan

May 26, 2019
All you need to do in school is to study. You can play games afterward. I don't understand this generation. You don't study in school and then complain about having a miserable life. You should study, and that's it. Use a research paper writing service at au.papersowl.com/research-paper-writing-service as a helping hand if you'll have any problems.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
ya think he even realizes the incredible irony in talking about how kids should be students (study and not worry about games) then one sentence later suggests buying their term papers....

these guys really make me long for the days when accounts had to be approved by administrators before membership is granted...(not actually here , but on some older sites)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

sophia017

Nov 8, 2019
High School games have always been fun for me. I was a very sportsperson person during my academic life that’s why I always used to go essay writing service for my writing work, by the way during my time also there were children like Joe Montana’s son who were of no use for the team, just because of few team members the entire team used to suffer . But still, those were good memories. Enjoy it as much as you can because it will never come back.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
High School games have always been fun for me. I was a very sportsperson person during my academic life that’s why I always used to go essay writing service for my writing work, by the way during my time also there were children like Joe Montana’s son who were of no use for the team, just because of few team members the entire team used to suffer . But still, those were good memories. Enjoy it as much as you can because it will never come back.

Sophia, I assume you’re hot but this is not a hot take

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts

Nice way to
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Last edited:

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
Hi. My name is Rico. I have unique information for you. I am a student at high school. Sometimes I had to write an essay on a difficult topic. I spent a lot of my time searching for information on an essay. I wrote a bad essay. That's why I started using this service https://elitewritings.com/topic-generator.html . I am very happy to have a place where I can get different help. There are many writers working there who are ready to help me. I started buying essays and articles on various topics there. It helps me be a good cheating spammer

there - fixed it for ya...

Members online