User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High School Under Armor Game --had to turn it off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High School Under Armor Game --had to turn it off

The amount of trash talking and showboating was such a turn off I couldn't handle any more of it

The stupid "No Fly Zone" dance by the Florida recruits and a couple of comments I heard from a Texas recruit made me shake my head. The #1 WR going to Texas showed class but the #10 WR going to Texas was simply embarassing

I don't wish harm on anyone but I also wouldn't be shocked if some of these kids lasted a year or two before they some how acted their way off of campus

Joe Montana's son looked so bad in the skills competition. He couldn't hit a target and his long pass was a wounded duck that barely made the course
    Topps Pro Debut red 1/1 Mike Foltynewicz --- good stuff
    "for the betterment of the hobby"
    I will not forget the broken promises or the threat!!!
    Bea Arthur WAS hot! -- I am proud that I never did anything selfish and hurt my family by being weak and doing drugs
    Looking for Razor B Wallace 2/5, B Lawrie 4/5, B Wallace 5/5, B Posey 5/5 Sig Series. These specific cards have not popped up yet . Neither has that Buster Posey USA jersey from Letterman
    The power of Baseball America --- log on and be an expert.
    Shouldn't one actually see a player play before they become an "expert?" Otherwise, isn't it just shuffling another's list?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: High School Under Armor Game --had to turn it off

Nothing different then what you see on TV tommorow in a NFL game.

They all seemed like they were auditioning for Jimmy Johnsons Miami teams. Sadly, some of these players will never see a NCAA Division I football field due to not qualifying academically or being buried behind someone on a depth chart. They will be at the Military Institute in Maryland taking a geography test next fall. Might has well enjoy the attention now. Why a player would go to Florida and USC and play special teams for two years when you can start from Day 1 at a school like Utah or South Florida is beyond me.
    https://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/- My Minor League Stadium Visits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77

They all seemed like they were auditioning for Jimmy Johnsons Miami teams. Sadly, some of these players will never see a NCAA Division I football field due to not qualifying academically or being buried behind someone on a depth chart. They will be at the Military Institute in Maryland taking a geography test next fall. Might has well enjoy the attention now. Why a player would go to Florida and USC and play special teams for two years when you can start from Day 1 at a school like Utah or South Florida is beyond me.
    How did Sims do? I missed the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tide12champrings

Re: Sims
    Made a nice TD pass while I watched
    Bama has some 6 foot 7 inch DE (they compared him to J Peppers during game) coming to campus next year
    This kid named Luc looked like he will bust a few helmets in the future
    I would love to know the avg ACT score of those playing

Jimmy Johnson would have LOVED coaching this game
    Topps Pro Debut red 1/1 Mike Foltynewicz --- good stuff
    "for the betterment of the hobby"
    I will not forget the broken promises or the threat!!!
    Bea Arthur WAS hot! -- I am proud that I never did anything selfish and hurt my family by being weak and doing drugs
    Looking for Razor B Wallace 2/5, B Lawrie 4/5, B Wallace 5/5, B Posey 5/5 Sig Series. These specific cards have not popped up yet . Neither has that Buster Posey USA jersey from Letterman
    The power of Baseball America --- log on and be an expert.
    Shouldn't one actually see a player play before they become an "expert?" Otherwise, isn't it just shuffling another's list?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to believe that Star Jackson might never step onto a field has Alabama's QB even with Darrah and Ogilvie transfering with Sims coming to Alabama.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That no fly zone thing was pathetic.

Nick Montana is not that good thats why he is going to Washington.

It was a real disappointment. Last years game was 100 times better.
    https://s769.photobucket.com/albums/xx331/Daltonb1219/
    [img]https://api.ning.com/files/ebWIBUU*QonmmcHVPMG4FyrazVOf9wyNYyk3-QP-qasrztkLFk9l5cnXob2GEsS-r53VMqQaRamaW6QLKlsIAbIaDBkmGq27/221594_o.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not realize how out of control those 80's teams were. When I saw the ESPN special I was shocked by the behaviors and the lack of discipline. I liked Jimmy as a NFL coach but I have issue w/ him as a college coach.

What ever happened to being humble? I'm glad their are still players who handle themselves w/ class.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckyderby
    Quote Originally Posted by tide12champrings

Re: Sims
    Made a nice TD pass while I watched
    Bama has some 6 foot 7 inch DE (they compared him to J Peppers during game) coming to campus next year
    This kid named Luc looked like he will bust a few helmets in the future
    I would love to know the avg ACT score of those playing

Jimmy Johnson would have LOVED coaching this game
    Nice. I'm already looking forward to next season. I respect the Seniors this year but the final wave of Mike Shula recruits will finally be gone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike shula had a knack for finding diamonds in the rough. His problem was adapting his vanilla offensive mindset from the 80's. Le’Ron McClain was misused under Shula.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All you need to do in school is to study. You can play games afterward. I don't understand this generation. You don't study in school and then complain about having a miserable life. You should study, and that's it. Use a research paper writing service at au.papersowl.com/research-paper-writing-service as a helping hand if you'll have any problems.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And we have a winner here. Posts in a topic that's 9 1/2 years old.
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

cmcjr99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya think he even realizes the incredible irony in talking about how kids should be students (study and not worry about games) then one sentence later suggests buying their term papers....

these guys really make me long for the days when accounts had to be approved by administrators before membership is granted...(not actually here , but on some older sites)
    I collect any and all South Carolina Gamec0cks in any sport including players and coaches .
    Master set projects
    football : 2000 Finest , 2001 Bowman's Best , 2004 Fleer Tradition`, and 2017 Donruss
    baseball : 2002 Topps Chrome and 2007 Topps
    Claude's Desperate Plea for Help After Dad's Death (pay pal pool)

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by devintristan View Post
    All you need to do in school is to study. You can play games afterward. I don't understand this generation. You don't study in school and then complain about having a miserable life. You should study, and that's it. Use a research paper writing service at au.papersowl.com/research-paper-writing-service as a helping hand if you'll have any problems.
    Strong first post

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is devintristan another flash in the pan ?
    I'm Dave ! Dave's not here man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High School games have always been fun for me. I was a very sportsperson person during my academic life that’s why I always used to go essay writing service for my writing work, by the way during my time also there were children like Joe Montana’s son who were of no use for the team, just because of few team members the entire team used to suffer . But still, those were good memories. Enjoy it as much as you can because it will never come back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast