User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Poker Chips...any interest?

  1. #1
    Senior Member shuedini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,209
     @jnshue
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Quote Originally Posted by thenumberonemetfan
    those are amazing.
    could you make me a met one. i would like a beltran one but dont want to ask for to much.
    Here you go:


    Remember, if you save them to your computer, you have to save them as .png to preserve the transparent background. You could save them as .gif, but you'll lose some image quality.

    Click the banner to see my collection!

  2. #2
    Senior Member shuedini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,209
     @jnshue
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    I redid your banner too...so it looks right nestled between the chips. Something like this:

    Click the banner to see my collection!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Shue,

    Can you do the team/player combo of Philip Humber/ Twins?


    My bucket (Still updating)
    Subscribe to my new youtube account here

    Wants:
    Baseball- Yankees,Mike Mussina, Robinson Cano, Philip Humber,Cole Hamels, and Lettermen autos that spell out CHRIS.
    Football-Martellus Bennett

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern IN
    Posts
    5,336
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    I have a request, if you don't mind. You made my awesome Knowshon Moreno banner, thanks a ton! Could you make me a poker chip that kinda looks like an Xfractor? Like just a poker chip that has the shiny boxes all over it..and then one with the shiny boxes that says Xfractor Collector on it? I'd like to see both of them to see which I would rather use as my avatar, because I don't really know if the words would show up on the worded one.

    Thanks a ton,
    Anthony
    -Anthony
    Thank you all, and special thanks the MT and others for putting together the hospital care package, you guys are incredible.
    http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/aminors/
    http://shop.ebay.com/eyeofthetiger2011/m.html

  5. #5
    Senior Member shuedini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,209
     @jnshue
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Quote Originally Posted by aminors
    I have a request, if you don't mind. You made my awesome Knowshon Moreno banner, thanks a ton! Could you make me a poker chip that kinda looks like an Xfractor? Like just a poker chip that has the shiny boxes all over it..and then one with the shiny boxes that says Xfractor Collector on it? I'd like to see both of them to see which I would rather use as my avatar, because I don't really know if the words would show up on the worded one.

    Thanks a ton,
    Anthony
    That will take quite a bit more work. It'll take some time to see what I can come up with to make it look like an xfractor.

    Click the banner to see my collection!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern IN
    Posts
    5,336
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Quote Originally Posted by shuedini
    Quote Originally Posted by aminors
    I have a request, if you don't mind. You made my awesome Knowshon Moreno banner, thanks a ton! Could you make me a poker chip that kinda looks like an Xfractor? Like just a poker chip that has the shiny boxes all over it..and then one with the shiny boxes that says Xfractor Collector on it? I'd like to see both of them to see which I would rather use as my avatar, because I don't really know if the words would show up on the worded one.

    Thanks a ton,
    Anthony
    That will take quite a bit more work. It'll take some time to see what I can come up with to make it look like an xfractor.
    Awesome, thanks a lot!

    Anthony
    -Anthony
    Thank you all, and special thanks the MT and others for putting together the hospital care package, you guys are incredible.
    http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/aminors/
    http://shop.ebay.com/eyeofthetiger2011/m.html

  7. #7
    Senior Member shuedini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,209
     @jnshue
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Quote Originally Posted by HumberCollector38
    Shue,

    Can you do the team/player combo of Philip Humber/ Twins?
    Here you go:

    Click the banner to see my collection!

  8. #8
    Senior Member shuedini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,209
     @jnshue
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Quote Originally Posted by aminors
    I have a request, if you don't mind. You made my awesome Knowshon Moreno banner, thanks a ton! Could you make me a poker chip that kinda looks like an Xfractor? Like just a poker chip that has the shiny boxes all over it..and then one with the shiny boxes that says Xfractor Collector on it? I'd like to see both of them to see which I would rather use as my avatar, because I don't really know if the words would show up on the worded one.

    Thanks a ton,
    Anthony
    I finally got something that halfway resembles an Xfractor!

    Here is what I've come up with:


    Here it is without the words:


    Here they are resized to fit in your avatar:


    Let me know what you think!!!

    Click the banner to see my collection!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern IN
    Posts
    5,336
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Wow, those look amazing! Thanks a ton!


    Anthony
    -Anthony
    Thank you all, and special thanks the MT and others for putting together the hospital care package, you guys are incredible.
    http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/aminors/
    http://shop.ebay.com/eyeofthetiger2011/m.html

  10. #10
    Senior Member shuedini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,209
     @jnshue
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Quote Originally Posted by aminors
    Wow, those look amazing! Thanks a ton!


    Anthony
    You're welcome. It was nice doing something like this...something that's not a banner.

    It definitely made me rack my brain trying to figure out how to get the Xfractor look.

    Click the banner to see my collection!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern IN
    Posts
    5,336
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Quote Originally Posted by shuedini
    Quote Originally Posted by aminors
    Wow, those look amazing! Thanks a ton!


    Anthony
    You're welcome. It was nice doing something like this...something that's not a banner.

    It definitely made me rack my brain trying to figure out how to get the Xfractor look.
    Where on earth did you find an Xfractor pattern? It's ok if you can't let out the tricks of the trade lol. I'll totally understand.


    Anthony
    -Anthony
    Thank you all, and special thanks the MT and others for putting together the hospital care package, you guys are incredible.
    http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/aminors/
    http://shop.ebay.com/eyeofthetiger2011/m.html

  12. #12
    Senior Member shuedini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,209
     @jnshue
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Quote Originally Posted by aminors
    Quote Originally Posted by shuedini
    Quote Originally Posted by aminors
    Wow, those look amazing! Thanks a ton!


    Anthony
    You're welcome. It was nice doing something like this...something that's not a banner.

    It definitely made me rack my brain trying to figure out how to get the Xfractor look.
    Where on earth did you find an Xfractor pattern? It's ok if you can't let out the tricks of the trade lol. I'll totally understand.


    Anthony
    100% created by me! No trickery, just workin' my magic!

    Click the banner to see my collection!

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Shue, you should make your username shuegenius.


    My bucket (Still updating)
    Subscribe to my new youtube account here

    Wants:
    Baseball- Yankees,Mike Mussina, Robinson Cano, Philip Humber,Cole Hamels, and Lettermen autos that spell out CHRIS.
    Football-Martellus Bennett

  14. #14
    Senior Member shuedini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,209
     @jnshue
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Poker Chips...any interest?

    Quote Originally Posted by HumberCollector38
    Shue, you should make your username shuegenius.
    Hahaha...I'll keep shuedini.

    Just a thought here...you might want to clean up your sig. It's got a lot going on down there. I got lost just looking at it. For the love of the boards, please do something with it.

    Click the banner to see my collection!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •