Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Autographed Jerseys (Any Help) Gretzky, Yzerman, Jagr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
I just purchased 3 autographed jerseys from a buddy of mine and was wondering what they are worth. Jerseys are:
Gretzky (Liberty) with WG Authentic stickers/cert.
Yzerman (White) Last game patch serial #/519. Cert by Lucky Sports with Steve Yzerman sticker.
Jagr (Liberty) with 600th goal inscription serial #/68. Cert. by Hockey Ink Autographs with Jagr sticker.

P1060836.jpg

P1060838.jpg

Scan_2.jpg

P1060834.jpg

P1060835.jpg

Scan_1.jpg

P1060832.jpg

P1060833.jpg

Scan-3.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
These are Ebay BIN prices i checked quickly

Gretzky either WGA or UDA are BIN $700-$1100

Stevie Y autoed jerseys are around $400-$600 BIN

Jagr are $250 BIN/BO Tri-star

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
I saw the ones of Yzerman and Jagr on ebay but I wasnt sure if the signifigance of these were worth more or not? Also since they were serial numbered. I really dont know much about Hockey, so im kinda useless.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Kutzy said:
I saw the ones of Yzerman and Jagr on ebay but I wasnt sure if the signifigance of these were worth more or not? Also since they were serial numbered. I really dont know much about Hockey, so im kinda useless.

Bring them by the show Sunday if you are out that way, I would love to see them.
I've always wanted a Gretzky jersey!

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
Kutzy said:

Bring them by the show Sunday if you are out that way, I would love to see them.
I've always wanted a Gretzky jersey!

I think my dad is taking them to peoria. Im not sure if thats Saturday or Sunday though.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Kutzy said:

Yeah i honestly don't put much significance into jerseys that are serial numbered (There are just so many different options for numbering. Like Goals, Points, Assists, games played etc.). The most important factor for me is the authenticator, the placement and the quality of the autograph. The serial numbering really doesn't mean anything to me on a jersey.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Thanks for the comments. Will probably keep them, just figured if they were worth too much more than I paid for them I would sell and get something I really wanted.

Members online