Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Significant Other Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Pete14Rose said:
JoshHamilton said:
Musial Collector said:
JoshHamilton said:
I don't have a girlfriend, but if the situation arose where I had one and she had any sort of problem with me posting on this message board, I'd probably punch her in the face. Or, I'd go out and find some 19 year old ***** to screw to teach her to appreciate what she has. Now me posting on a message board doesn't seem like such a bad thing, huh *****?

In all seriousness, girls have had problems with me posting on other message boards, namely Tucker Max's board.

:?
6 days ago you were calling your "girlfriend" dumb in your banking/paypal scam thread.
She get wind of your rant and boot ya?? :lol:

The cops instructed her to move her stuff out after my roommate called the cops on her because she threatened to key his car. We were already broken up at the time, I just 1. didn't want to see her homeless, and 2. I enjoyed using her Ebay account. Then I had to deal with the inconvenience of screwing around at a bank yesterday opening a checking account so I could open my own Ebay account. I don't like being inconvenienced

:sigh: I don't even have to comment, I know someone else will.

To steal an idea from Ferris: if you put a lump of coal up your ass in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
justinmandawg said:
Pete14Rose said:
JoshHamilton said:
Musial Collector said:
JoshHamilton said:
I don't have a girlfriend, but if the situation arose where I had one and she had any sort of problem with me posting on this message board, I'd probably punch her in the face. Or, I'd go out and find some 19 year old ***** to screw to teach her to appreciate what she has. Now me posting on a message board doesn't seem like such a bad thing, huh *****?

In all seriousness, girls have had problems with me posting on other message boards, namely Tucker Max's board.

6 days ago you were calling your "girlfriend" dumb in your banking/paypal scam thread.

The cops instructed her to move her stuff out after my roommate called the cops on her because she threatened to key his car. We were already broken up at the time, I just 1. didn't want to see her homeless, and 2. I enjoyed using her Ebay account. Then I had to deal with the inconvenience of screwing around at a bank yesterday opening a checking account so I could open my own Ebay account. I don't like being inconvenienced

To steal an idea from Ferris: if you put a lump of coal up your ass in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

So you don't think his comments are ridiculous? I understand this board is a LOT more loose than BMB ever was...and I love that. But c'mon, realistically...do I want to hear about or does some kid need to read about banging a ***** to teach their gf a lesson? No, I'm not being uptight here. Quotes like these are a bit over the top.....for any board.

I love the freedoms allowed here....but it's the few that will purposely go overboard that will ruin it for everyone. Plain and simple.

G

Pete14Rose said:
justinmandawg said:
Pete14Rose said:
JoshHamilton said:
Musial Collector said:
[quote="JoshHamilton":1r3gjviv]I don't have a girlfriend, but if the situation arose where I had one and she had any sort of problem with me posting on this message board, I'd probably punch her in the face. Or, I'd go out and find some 19 year old ***** to screw to teach her to appreciate what she has. Now me posting on a message board doesn't seem like such a bad thing, huh *****?

So you don't think his comments are ridiculous? I understand this board is a LOT more loose than BMB ever was...and I love that. But c'mon, realistically...do I want to hear about or does some kid need to read about banging a ***** to teach their gf a lesson? No, I'm not being uptight here. Quotes like these are a bit over the top.....for any board.

I love the freedoms allowed here....but it's the few that will purposely go overboard that will ruin it for everyone. Plain and simple.[/quote:1r3gjviv]

I don't see anything wrong with them whatsoever. Those comments are offensive to you, but the comments about banging some 19 year old chick is perfectly fine? I don't think that they are as big of a deal as you are making them or even worth commenting on if you don't like them.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Pete14Rose said:
justinmandawg said:
Pete14Rose said:
JoshHamilton said:
Musial Collector said:
[quote="JoshHamilton":2dkguhuf]I don't have a girlfriend, but if the situation arose where I had one and she had any sort of problem with me posting on this message board, I'd probably punch her in the face. Or, I'd go out and find some 19 year old ***** to screw to teach her to appreciate what she has. Now me posting on a message board doesn't seem like such a bad thing, huh *****?

I love the freedoms allowed here....but it's the few that will purposely go overboard that will ruin it for everyone. Plain and simple.[/quote:2dkguhuf]

Ruin it for everyone? How is he ruining anything for anyone? Put him on ignore and quit bitching. How is that statement any different than the pictures is people's sigs? He said something whooptie crap. He's not showing some female's ass.

You don't want someone making statements but you are a fan of a man that bet on the game of baseball while he was a manager. I'd say that a man betting on the game he manages is a bit stronger than a guy saying he kept his girlfriend around for no reason or anything about banging some *****.

G

You know Pete14Rose, this is the second thread of mine today in which you have came into bitching about something. And in both you claim that other people are doing something wrong.

Why don't you remove the prickly corn cob from your ****** and please stop trying to ruin things for everyone else?

Please? I am asking nicely.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Sam Banks said:
You know Pete14Rose, this is the second thread of mine today in which you have came into bitching about something. And in both you claim that other people are doing something wrong.

Why don't you remove the prickly corn cob from your ****** and please stop trying to ruin things for everyone else?

That's asking nicely? Can I get an example of rude? LOL

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
Sam Banks said:

You get carried away Sam Banks. Maybe you should try to think before you post a pic or say something off the wall. Perhaps others don't find it as humorous and you do. Or is common sense too far outside of the spectrum for you?

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Pete14Rose said:
justinmandawg said:
Pete14Rose said:
JoshHamilton said:
Musial Collector said:
[quote="JoshHamilton":9fj521fv]I don't have a girlfriend, but if the situation arose where I had one and she had any sort of problem with me posting on this message board, I'd probably punch her in the face. Or, I'd go out and find some 19 year old ***** to screw to teach her to appreciate what she has. Now me posting on a message board doesn't seem like such a bad thing, huh *****?

I love the freedoms allowed here....but it's the few that will purposely go overboard that will ruin it for everyone. Plain and simple.[/quote:9fj521fv]

It doesnt bother me in the slightest.I think its pretty funny but I have a twisted sense of humor.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
She used to.When I first got into collecting again I would spend a lot of time on the internet learning about the hobby and cards in general.I am like that with everything I do as a hobby.Usually I get into it very heavy.But since I have been hurt for a good while now...most of the time when I am on here she is either at work or watching her soap operas(they suck but oh well) and she does not like to be bothered when she is watching her shows.They are spanish(and so is my wife) so other than the hot looking spanish chicks on them...I have no reason whatsoever to watch them.So I let her do her thing and I do my thing.I also stay up pretty late and if I am not watching a movie or reading or watching sports...I hop on here and check things out.

In fact...right now...she is at the store buying groceries.So it pretty much evens itself out.I spend time with her when she finishes watching her shows and on the weekends when she is home...we spend a lot of time together.But if she isn't here or she is busy...I usually hop on here.A lot of the time I am doing things while I am on here like laundry and other things around the house that I can do so when she comes home I have killed two birds with one stone.The house is kept up for her and I also got some personal time to do as I wished.

But before, she used to get mad at me and I can agree I spent more time dicking around on here than I did with her.I just have to schedule my hobby and free time around her schedule.I still get to do what I want and we still spend time together.So thats a good thing.

I will say this though...you always need to spend time with your woman.They are very sensitive and they need to have you by them a lot.Most men are not like that.I know my dad isn't and I for the most am not either.When I used to live with my folks I might say hey whats going on to my dad and then he would go out and chill in the garage and listen to the radio and watch wrestling and drink a few beers.It never bothered me and we for the most part left each other alone.My grandfather was the same way.But the women do not like it and my mom and dad would argue because she felt like he didn't spend enough time with her.My wife did and still does say the same thing.I guess it just doesn't occur to men that women need the constant attention because we don't need it.But for some reason...they need it.

I only say that because I would hate for somebodies girlfriend or wife to can them because they are spending too much time in this hobby or on the net.And I am sure it does and can happen.

Latest posts