Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB's 2010 Olympic Mens Hockey Pool!!! Great prizes!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Sorry that I have been AWOL for a week. Who knew that Jamaica had no internet access or cell phone reception! Thank you for all the congratulations on the victory. If you had committed a prize to the pot, please send me a quick pm (if you haven't already) so that I can forward you my mailing address. Thanks for throwing this great copntest together!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Shane Kroeker said:
Sorry that I have been AWOL for a week. Who knew that Jamaica had no internet access or cell phone reception! Thank you for all the congratulations on the victory. If you had committed a prize to the pot, please send me a quick pm (if you haven't already) so that I can forward you my mailing address. Thanks for throwing this great copntest together!

Hey Shane congrats on the wedding and the trip to Jamaica. No internet connection, eh? Where were you, in the ghettos of Kingston or something?? :lol: :lol:

Congrats on winning the pool again as well. I have sent u a PM to request your address. Hope you will stick around and get into the conversation/trading once awhile. We are just now trying to grow the Hockey boards. If you find the Hockey content can be read to fast, check out the Baseball boards. The Baseball boards are the Forums busiest boards and a lot of general hobby talk, ebay issues, contests goes on there that isn't always baseball related, if Baseballs not your thing.

Members online

Latest posts