Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - February 17, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Card Magnet said:
Ryo1549 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":81859p16]Good morning everyone. I'm home sick again :|

Hope u feel better man. Did you ever send to Mike?
Actually going out today. Want me to shoot you the DC# later?[/quote:81859p16]

Probably be easier to send it to him....Not good to be shooting while sick.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Hey guys. Have you ever gone to bed and when your alarm goes off it feels like you've only been asleep for 20 minutes? That was my wakeup today. Here's to hoping it's a shorter day at work than it was yesterday.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Groat said:
Hey guys. Have you ever gone to bed and when your alarm goes off it feels like you've only been asleep for 20 minutes? That was my wakeup today. Here's to hoping it's a shorter day at work than it was yesterday.

I use to.....Usually was the best nights of sleep I ever had.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
cwells46 said:
Groat said:

I use to.....Usually was the best nights of sleep I ever had.

I'm usually pretty good with sleep. I'm the kind of person who generally can just get up and go with little preparation when I wake up. Today I woke up disoriented and groggy though. We'll see how I feel at the end of the day, but going to bed at around 9PM isn't out of the realm of possibility tonight.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Groats going to sleep on the job...tax money at work :mrgreen: :lol:

I wish! We're preparing to do a field exercise for two weeks starting on Monday, so there's plenty of work to be done. We've got to pack up everything that's needed before Friday afternoon and then fill out all the associated paperwork. They don't make going anywhere in the Army easy.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Groat said:
Card Magnet said:
Groats going to sleep on the job...tax money at work :mrgreen: :lol:

I wish! We're preparing to do a field exercise for two weeks starting on Monday, so there's plenty of work to be done. We've got to pack up everything that's needed before Friday afternoon and then fill out all the associated paperwork. They don't make going anywhere in the Army easy.
Ouch, have fun with that.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Card Magnet said:
cwells46 said:
Our brilliant school superintendent called school off around 10 minutes until 8 this morning......He is a friggin genius :?
:lol:

Which being almost 30, It's pretty obvious that after 4 years in the 5th grade that I am not in school....However trying to make plans for my daughter is another story :evil: