Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hi I'm New to FCB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eliteonline

Feb 17, 2010
Ontario Canada
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself here. I am new here to FCB. Not new to trading or selling thou, I have been around a long time. :) Some of you may know me from other forums out there.

I am a former Sport Card Store Owner, my current card count is just totaling over 5,000,000 Million single cards in Baseball, Basketball, Hockey and Football from 1965 to 2007, over 10,000 comic books from 1945 to 1997, Beanie Babies, Autographed items, Pokemon and Magic the Gathering cards. Over 3.5 Million Cards Are Hockey just alone. Which include Unopened Boxes and sets, base cards, Game Used Jersey, Inserts, #/d, Rookies, Promo, and so on. I have been collecting Hockey Cards for a long time. :cool:

I have conducted well over 2000 Transactions all positive if you would like to check my feedback out you can find it here located at this link: http://www.repatoo.com/?action=lookup&id=569

Again thank you in advance for your warm welcomes here at Freedom Card Board
Nick
aka Eliteonline
Elite Collectables

Members online