Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

Finally able to find one of these after looking for 2+ years....1974 Topps Deckle Edge Tom Seaver

6rZcntul.jpg

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Milton Gaston (Heilbroner)
Played for the Yankees in 1924, then was with a number of other teams until 1934

The Heilbroner cards are cool. I have two cards of Frank Hogan. One from when he was with the Boston Braves. And one from when he was still in high school. The Heilbron Company sent the cards out to all levels of baseball players for their updated information and made yearly book up until 1955 or so. The Heilbroner's Baseball Bureau Service Blue Book.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Those information cards a cool. It would be neat if you were ever in the area to drive by that address to see where a major leaguer from that time period used to live.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
See a bunch of these listed as signatures on ebay, but it seems many I looked at were simply printed names. Cards were likely written by the subject players, but I can't consider a printed name an autograph, even in their own hand. Yours looks more like a signature though, which is nice.

Milton Gaston (Heilbroner)
Played for the Yankees in 1924, then was with a number of other teams until 1934

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
See a bunch of these listed as signatures on ebay, but it seems many I looked at were simply printed names. Cards were likely written by the subject players, but I can't consider a printed name an autograph, even in their own hand. Yours looks more like a signature though, which is nice.

Yeah, I chose this one because it was signed instead of typed or printed.

Members online

Latest posts