Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do do with some serious coin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Get your boys some nice jet-skii's or snowmobiles. Heck, put some of that money towards a wakeboarding boat for em'!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
how old are you?
family?
debt?

pay off debt if any
company matching 401K (you can put it in bank and make payroll deductions, so you have less per month, but draw from the 12K to live on)
Card: PSA 8 CENTERED 1954 Hank Aaron.
Stock: VMW
Towards down payment on house

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
bballcardkid said:
gold-bars.jpg

/THREAD

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
I would say it kind of depends on your age. First off I wouldn't waste any of it on a investment in sportscards. I max out my 401K every year since I have been at my job for the last 12 years and have put away quite a bit. I am currently sitting on $220K in there now. The Wife has done the same at her job and has maxed out her 401K. Whenever the market decides to take off the Wife and I will be set up pretty good. I personally would put it in a IRA and sit on it if I had the extra cash lying around. You can call any Edward Jones and set up a appointment to do a portfolio analysis of your investments and it is free so they can bounce some ideas off of you. Just remember the final decision is up to you and they are just making recommendations. I listened to the advisor we had and they recommended some stocks to me with one of them being Merck. I put around $10K in their stock and they had a drug that was causing heatlh risks/death to people and the bottom fell out from under them and I lost a lot in the deal. Fortunately all the other stocks like Intel, John Deere, PNM, Home Depot, and Budweiser all did good for me so I made out pretty good but do your research before you buy. Also don't rely on a Baseball Card Trading board to be your resource for making financial decisions.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Assuming this is all expendable income from your baseball card sales, and since you collect cut autos, I'd buy some seriously rare cut autos, or if you like cracking cases, buy like 8-12 cases of legendary cuts and have a ball.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Go for a Matty cut auto! Now is your chance. Just have to wait for one to show up.

Members online

Latest posts