Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

# 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Bought two boxes of Topps Opening Day today. Finished the base set, which makes an even 500 baseball card sets for me.

I'm pretty liberal defining sets - I include 5 card National Convention promo sets, cheap ten card insert sets, those overproduced 80's Fleer boxed sets, minor league team sets, etc. I probably only have 150-200 regular base sets.

Still impressive I guess. Takes well over 125 binders to house them all

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Dunno, probably the 1994 Pinnacle Museum Collection set. Built it piece by piece long before Ebay. Other than that, the 03 UD 40 man set was a pain in the ass because it's over 1000 cards and I built it busting wax.

Most 'tough' sets like Heritage I just buy already complete.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Very nice. I'm sitting here looking at my binders trying to imagine 125 of them. :shock:
I've been strictly a player collector for 19 years, but just recently started putting some 90's insert sets together. Kinda fun.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
JoshHamilton said:
Dunno, probably the 1994 Pinnacle Museum Collection set. Built it piece by piece long before Ebay. Other than that, the 03 UD 40 man set was a pain in the ass because it's over 1000 cards and I built it busting wax.

Most 'tough' sets like Heritage I just buy already complete.

I can believe that on the 40 man my old roomate put those sets together every year it was out looks cool in the binder though

Members online