Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pirates fans unite:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

tramers said:
mike i've been a pirate fan 50 plus years .if they start winning with players cards i have i'll retire !!
yes i hope to ship you some cards soon -your in line .
also I hope mccutchen does well as for player i like moragn better .in person way different . doumit has been one of my fav's.
LaRoche rehabbed here and was a fan fav plus team he spent $1000. a night for food for team.
You've seen them win! ;)
I appreciate it! :)
My favorite player is Nate, I've liked him since he was in the minors and everyone thought Duffy would be their CF.
Adam seems like a real nice guy, I just don't like that he starts every year extremely cold. :lol:

LaPorta Fan -- I like Grossman a lot. Hopefully he can help us out in a few years.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
What about Steve Pearce? I thought he was on track to do some good things for the Pirates. I know they were gonna have him change positions but I thought his bat was pretty good. Anyway, I do remember "We are family" with Madlock, Stargell, Moreno, Blyleven and those guys. Stargell was/is one of my favorites.

Members online

Latest posts