Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who was your first TTM request?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
My first ever request was Kevin Johnson of the Pheonix suns at the peak of his popularity. I was probably 11 or 12 and included a handwritten note telling him he was one of my favorite players in the NBA (the other was Chris Mullin) and asking him to sign my card if he could.

I received back a photocopied autograph B&W 5x7 and a note explaining he was too busy to sign. A little bummed at the time but I understood. At least I got something back!

Now let's hear your story!

B

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
First: Dallas McPherson
I got to cards signed, one got smudged pretty bad, but it was still really exciting.

Second: Greg Maddux
Signed all three cards. Still one of my favorite TTMs.

Third:Clint Barmes
This was the first I sent out. It took about three months, but was definitely worth the wait.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
I'm pretty sure mine was Phil Niekro in 2006. Was very excited when I got the 2 cards I sent back, both personalized. Still a top 3 success for me.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
mine was a couple years ago, and it was Alan Rosen (Mr. Mint) he signed my decoy, and one of his own cards... (this was back before I used SASE, which I couldnt figure out what I was doing wrong up until a year ago) but it was really exciting. My next one came the day after and it was a Dante Lavelli signed print (which I wish I had a card of him for my project...) then my third was John Miles I believe

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
My first ever TTM request was to Charlie Ward while he was QB at Florida State in the early 90's, he sent back a signed photo which I still have hanging in my office. A few years later my first baseball return that really started my collection was Charlie Hough.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
scottbrooksauto0001.jpg

Oklahoma City Thunder coach Scott Brooks. Took about two weeks and I got excited when I received it. Will never part with this card.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts