User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: 8 packs of 08 BC

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    8 packs of 08 BC

    Pulled:

    Greg Maddux xfractor /250
    Bubba Bell refractor /500
    Jhoulys Chacin orange refractor /25 (He any good?)


  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    159
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    You sir, are ridiculous. Chacin is one of the top pitchers and pulls in the set. That's another multi-hundred dollar pull for Ty, big surprise.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan
    You sir, are ridiculous. Chacin is one of the top pitchers and pulls in the set. That's another multi-hundred dollar pull for Ty, big surprise.
    Serious?? I honestly have no clue who he is. I was a little pissed at the OC left to right...

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    159
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Hope
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan
    You sir, are ridiculous. Chacin is one of the top pitchers and pulls in the set. That's another multi-hundred dollar pull for Ty, big surprise.
    Serious?? I honestly have no clue who he is. I was a little pissed at the OC left to right...
    Yep. His base refractors are in the $15 range, and a red sold for $599. I'd say between $250-$300 or so for your pull. I don't think the centering will hurt the price to much either, because the product is new and hot.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,619
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Hope
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan
    You sir, are ridiculous. Chacin is one of the top pitchers and pulls in the set. That's another multi-hundred dollar pull for Ty, big surprise.
    Serious?? I honestly have no clue who he is. I was a little pissed at the OC left to right...
    Yep. His base refractors are in the $15 range, and a red sold for $599. I'd say between $250-$300 or so for your pull. I don't think the centering will hurt the price to much either, because the product is new and hot.
    HOLY CRAP! I had no idea! lol Might have to list this this week.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    He's the best guy in the base set. Great pull!
    Quote Originally Posted by StrasburgMania
    If i was bragging about my pubes coming in i would have started bragging 2 years ago. Aren't you cool to try and pick fights with kids because if you start a fight with anyone close to your age they would most likely knock you into the next century. Im done arguing now.
    http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ryanhoward06/

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern IN
    Posts
    5,336
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    I need your Maddux Xfractor for my set. Who do you collect? lmk.

    Thanks,
    Anthony
    -Anthony
    Thank you all, and special thanks the MT and others for putting together the hospital care package, you guys are incredible.
    http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/aminors/
    http://shop.ebay.com/eyeofthetiger2011/m.html

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    2,144
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    Geez. Yeah nice pull on that one!
    -Andy

    I collect Tony Gwynn, Yankees and HOF autos.





    My Photobucket:
    http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/xcantgobackx/

  9. #9
    Senior Member ThoseBackPages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,986
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!
    What you collect is awesome, what i collect sucks.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Russ S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    VA / DC / MD
    Posts
    13,379
     megaosfan08
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanhoward06
    He's the best guy in the base set. Great pull!

    Not too sure about that, but....


    Nice pull as always TY!! Congrats!!
    I have some new MMA goodies inbound. Loving this stuff!!
    I preordered 2 boxes of the UD MMA. Only cost me $100. Hoping for a nice GSP auto or something else sweet!
    "You may never know the key to success; but the sure key to failure is trying to please everyone."


  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,930
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    TY, next time im going to buy some wax, can I have you pick it out for me?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cherry Valley
    Posts
    6,431
     rudzud
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    Ty, you sir are ridiculous.

    Do your students know how insanely lucky you are?

    In need of: 2002 Topps American Pie Entertainment Buybacks Raiders of the Lost Ark
    My year and a half long senior project, beta edition:Wachusett Reservoir Dynamic Digital Map

    The World Baseball Classic: Bringing Red Sox and Yankee fans together since 2006

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ S.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanhoward06
    He's the best guy in the base set. Great pull!

    Not too sure about that, but....


    Nice pull as always TY!! Congrats!!
    I have some new MMA goodies inbound. Loving this stuff!!
    I preordered 2 boxes of the UD MMA. Only cost me $100. Hoping for a nice GSP auto or something else sweet!
    I guess I should clarify. The highest selling prospect that is not an autograph.
    Quote Originally Posted by StrasburgMania
    If i was bragging about my pubes coming in i would have started bragging 2 years ago. Aren't you cool to try and pick fights with kids because if you start a fight with anyone close to your age they would most likely knock you into the next century. Im done arguing now.
    http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ryanhoward06/

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC





    I also collect Jason Giambi and Tony Gwynn.

    GO YANKEES, STEELERS, and LAKERS

  15. #15
    Guest

    Re: 8 packs of 08 BC

    Orange chacin ref is a fantastic pull, congrats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •