Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

8 packs of 08 BC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Pulled:

Greg Maddux xfractor /250
Bubba Bell refractor /500
Jhoulys Chacin orange refractor /25 (He any good?)
bubbaref.jpg

chacin.jpg

Ethan

Aug 7, 2008
You sir, are ridiculous. Chacin is one of the top pitchers and pulls in the set. That's another multi-hundred dollar pull for Ty, big surprise.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Ethan said:
You sir, are ridiculous. Chacin is one of the top pitchers and pulls in the set. That's another multi-hundred dollar pull for Ty, big surprise.

Serious?? I honestly have no clue who he is. I was a little pissed at the OC left to right...

Ethan

Aug 7, 2008
Ty Hope said:
Ethan said:

Serious?? I honestly have no clue who he is. I was a little pissed at the OC left to right...

Yep. His base refractors are in the $15 range, and a red sold for $599. I'd say between $250-$300 or so for your pull. I don't think the centering will hurt the price to much either, because the product is new and hot.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Ethan said:
Ty Hope said:
Ethan said:

Yep. His base refractors are in the $15 range, and a red sold for $599. I'd say between $250-$300 or so for your pull. I don't think the centering will hurt the price to much either, because the product is new and hot.

HOLY CRAP! I had no idea! lol Might have to list this this week.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
ryanhoward06 said:
He's the best guy in the base set. Great pull!

:lol: :lol:
Not too sure about that, but....

Nice pull as always TY!! Congrats!!
I have some new MMA goodies inbound. Loving this stuff!!
I preordered 2 boxes of the UD MMA. Only cost me $100. Hoping for a nice GSP auto or something else sweet!

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
ryanhoward06 said:
He's the best guy in the base set. Great pull!

:lol: :lol:
Not too sure about that, but....

Nice pull as always TY!! Congrats!!
I have some new MMA goodies inbound. Loving this stuff!!
I preordered 2 boxes of the UD MMA. Only cost me $100. Hoping for a nice GSP auto or something else sweet!

I guess I should clarify. The highest selling prospect that is not an autograph. :lol:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
holy crap topps there are what 25 of them you cant look these over for flaws?

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Geez TY.....save some pulls for us!!!!!! Good to see ya here

TY !!!! QUICK DON'T THINK - gimmie 5 numbers between 1-40