User Tag List

Page 453 of 606 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 9086

Thread: PRO WRESTLING THREAD!!!!!!!

azzurribrian
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Hope View Post
    It would make so much sense to have Cena be the leader of SHIELD and go full out heel at mania. He could just say he did it to get another shot at the Rock. Evil Cena would also freshen up his character a ton. If he goes over clean at mania and stays face, many many people will be pissed. Except for 5 year olds that is...
    I'm 53...I like John Cena. i don't understand the hate for him.

cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerohip View Post
    I'm 53...I like John Cena. i don't understand the hate for him.
    Other than the fact that he's more vanilla than Rob Van Winkle?
    J.P.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cena is STALE! He was cool for a while,but has really become boring. It's like the WWE wants him to be a modern day Hogan. That doesn't work anymore. He has no edge, there is nothing unique about him, etc. A heel turn would do him wonders.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I respect Cena probably more than any other wrestler on the entire roster, but I DESPISE his character. His 'Super Cena' crap is getting old. No fault of his own, but it's been tiresome for years. I get it, I really do. He sells a crap load of merchandise, is the Make-a-Wish king, he's their guy. But for the most part, unless you're a little kid or a woman, you hate his character.

What's most ridiculous is that in his matches, his opponent can hit 5 different finishers on him and he kicks out. But ONE finisher from Cena, and the match is over.

I've never been a fan of his from the time he debuted. I had heard forever about 'The Prototype' in developmental, and I thought that gimmick could be wonderful in WWE. I STILL think it could be wonderful for Cena in WWE. But it'll never happen. So he debuts and is soon a white rapper. Come on. I was turned off basically from the outset.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Agreed. However as cody is the future and Dustin is the past, cody has to go over...

See my sig....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Agree 100%, Jeff. I just think Dustin on the mic may bring Cody up to that next level (and without having a match until their match at WM) it could steal the show, if given 15 minutes and being a falls count anywhere / no DQ type of match, where there is color allowed.

The BEST Josh Johnson collection you'll ever see

JJ count: Total Cards: 2,443 Autographs = 886, 1/1's = 125, Patches = 228, Jerseys = 209, Buttons = 2 and MLB Logoman = 1

Also collecting: Dennis Northcutt, Titus Young, Bilal Powell, Josh McCown, T.J. Graham, Gino Guidugli, A.J. Vanegas, Tony Zych, Philip Pfeiffer & Mike Sims-Walker.

Trade list linkage

Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I respect Cena probably more than any other wrestler on the entire roster, but I DESPISE his character. His 'Super Cena' crap is getting old. No fault of his own, but it's been tiresome for years. I get it, I really do. He sells a crap load of merchandise, is the Make-a-Wish king, he's their guy. But for the most part, unless you're a little kid or a woman, you hate his character.

What's most ridiculous is that in his matches, his opponent can hit 5 different finishers on him and he kicks out. But ONE finisher from Cena, and the match is over.

I've never been a fan of his from the time he debuted. I had heard forever about 'The Prototype' in developmental, and I thought that gimmick could be wonderful in WWE. I STILL think it could be wonderful for Cena in WWE. But it'll never happen. So he debuts and is soon a white rapper. Come on. I was turned off basically from the outset.
    ^ That's why we'll be in the "Wolfpack" forever. Basically, word for word, what I think of Cena. I didn't mind the white rapper thing, but having him being Hogan on HGH, Roids & any other performance enhancing substances, where he's Superman, minus the kryptonite, is harder to swallow, show after than show, than a 12 inch ....

.... hot dog.

The BEST Josh Johnson collection you'll ever see

JJ count: Total Cards: 2,443 Autographs = 886, 1/1's = 125, Patches = 228, Jerseys = 209, Buttons = 2 and MLB Logoman = 1

Also collecting: Dennis Northcutt, Titus Young, Bilal Powell, Josh McCown, T.J. Graham, Gino Guidugli, A.J. Vanegas, Tony Zych, Philip Pfeiffer & Mike Sims-Walker.

Trade list linkage

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PRO WRESTLING THREAD!

I don't buy Cena as a product either. HHH has been boring for a decade. I want to love watching wrestling again but I don't feel like I'm missing anything by not watching and when I do tune in for 5 minutes on a whim, I'm usually not impressed enough to stick around. I saw 3 minutes of Ryback to find out what he was about and I didn't care if I ever saw him again. They need a major shake up without bringing back some 70 year old. Agree with the Prototype comment as well, he was a legend in development and then.....no thanks. I've been playing WWE '13 on Xbox a ton, but I have like an 80 man roster of 80s CAWs and 99% of the current stars are on my inactive list haha
    SCREW PHOTOBUCKET
    Jeff Cirillo Spread Sheet ||
    Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer Andy View Post
    I don't buy Cena as a product either. HHH has been boring for a decade. I want to love watching wrestling again but I don't feel like I'm missing anything by not watching and when I do tune in for 5 minutes on a whim, I'm usually not impressed enough to stick around. I saw 3 minutes of Ryback to find out what he was about and I didn't care if I ever saw him again. They need a major shake up without bringing back some 70 year old. Agree with the Prototype comment as well, he was a legend in development and then.....no thanks. I've been playing WWE '13 on Xbox a ton, but I have like an 80 man roster of 80s CAWs and 99% of the current stars are on my inactive list haha

I've found Undertaker's gimmick boring for at least 15+ years. Never been a fan if his either.

It's Vince McMahon and the writers who need to go.

People are whining and complaining all over the internet that they want the Attitude Era back, but it's never coming back, nor should it. Do something NEW. Don't try to re-create past events to make the product better. Do something innovative.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else notice that WWE announcers have intentionally been calling Big Show 'The Giant' on television recently?

premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PRO WRESTLING THREAD!

The young roster doesnt suck at all.

Ziggler, Langston, Dallas, Shield, Sandow, Cody, 3MB etc.

The problem is, again, Vince and the writers. They are so hung up on putting young guys in dumbass horrible angles while always giving guys like Cena and Rock the spotlight

Just like Punk said: the company will be alot bettwr when Vince dies.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've found Undertaker's gimmick boring for at least 15+ years. Never been a fan if his either.

It's Vince McMahon and the writers who need to go.

People are whining and complaining all over the internet that they want the Attitude Era back, but it's never coming back, nor should it. Do something NEW. Don't try to re-create past events to make the product better. Do something innovative.
    Agreed, something fresh needs to happen and not another "unstoppable monster". I have no idea what that would be but then again I'm not paid to come up with these things. And yeah nostalgia is great but I remember plenty of crap from the Attitude era as well
    SCREW PHOTOBUCKET
    Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HPC View Post
    The young roster doesnt suck at all.

Ziggler, Langston, Dallas, Shield, Sandow, Cody, 3MB etc.
    All guys I've heard good things about and would like to see but its hard to build 'em when we've got no reason to tune in. At this point I'd much rather go see a local Indy show on occasion than commit a couple of hours a week to TV. Maybe I should start setting my dvr and taking a closer look at the current product but as has been alluded to the "buzz" is not currently leading me to believe I should bother. Though Id definitely like to still see the Rumble, always was one of my favorite PPVs and I'm always open to more Jericho
    SCREW PHOTOBUCKET

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer Andy View Post
    All guys I've heard good things about and would like to see but its hard to build 'em when we've got no reason to tune in. At this point I'd much rather go see a local Indy show on occasion than commit a couple of hours a week to TV. Maybe I should start setting my dvr and taking a closer look at the current product but as has been alluded to the "buzz" is not currently leading me to believe I should bother. Though Id definitely like to still see the Rumble, always was one of my favorite PPVs and I'm always open to more Jericho

Dean Ambrose and what's going on with 'The Shield' is what's keeping my interest these days. The angle is actually getting furthered with Heyman's involvement, so hopefully they don't eff it up.

I want a Lesnar/Punk/Shield/Heyman stable.

I'd like to have another stable era.

And it's great Jericho is back. One of my favorites.

Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I want a Lesnar/Punk/Shield/Heyman stable.

And it's great Jericho is back. One of my favorites.

Add Barrett to that stable and I'm happy.