User Tag List

Page 601 of 606 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 9086

Thread: PRO WRESTLING THREAD!!!!!!!

premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Punk it looks like

Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate HHH for so many reasons. Marginal wrestler that marries into success and creates a lucite glass ceiling. Ugh. Hot crowd and a show that was solid, but not what I was hoping for.

The BEST Josh Johnson collection you'll ever see

JJ count: Total Cards: 2,443 Autographs = 886, 1/1's = 125, Patches = 228, Jerseys = 209, Buttons = 2 and MLB Logoman = 1

Also collecting: Dennis Northcutt, Titus Young, Bilal Powell, Josh McCown, T.J. Graham, Gino Guidugli, A.J. Vanegas, Tony Zych, Philip Pfeiffer & Mike Sims-Walker.

Trade list linkage

premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know what I was expecting tonight.

Deep down, I knew we'd get XXXX on again and it happened.

HHH ends the show with a big fat f*ck you to the fans and puts himself over Bryan

Think im done watching til Mania and I regret ordering the network and giving them money at this point

Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big Show coming out now.

JJ count: Total Cards: 2,443 Autographs = 886, 1/1's = 125, Patches = 228, Jerseys = 209, Buttons = 2 and MLB Logoman = 1

Also collecting: Dennis Northcutt, Titus Young, Bilal Powell, Josh McCown, T.J. Graham, Gino Guidugli, A.J. Vanegas, Tony Zych, Philip Pfeiffer & Mike Sims-Walker.

Trade list linkage

Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now Cena hobbling out.

Trade list linkage

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome awesome first hour followed with an extremely awful ending.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raw officially over now. Cena / Show / Danielson doing 'Yes'ing' in the ring to end as fans leave.

Trade list linkage

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL on backstage pass, "we havent seen big show in a wwe ring since royal rumble" as he is in the ring with Cena and Daniel bryan. Got caught with saying smackdown is tomorrow to, instead of friday. Whoops josh matthews.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gotta find out what Foley thinks about tonight.

Seamus tweeted this pic of his injury when Christian jumped him
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1393908679990.jpg  

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voices View Post
    Happy 600 pages wrestling fans. Now this thread deserves some Hustle loyalty respect.Someone pin it please.
    +1

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't expect Punk for one second.

Man, they really let The Shield and Wyatt's GO tonight. Rollins was all over the place.

It was a nice little swerve having Rollins be the one who walked off on the other two. Didn't expect that.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all the bad these days, there is plenty of good too IMO. Shield storyline, Big E, Cesaro, Wyatts, etc. Hell, Taker / Brock even interests me.

Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching WCW Bash at the Beach '00. Seen it once before. If you've NEVER seen it, please do so. The Russo / Jeff Jarrett / Hogan stuff is legendary, shoot or not.

Trade list linkage

untouchabletechniq
     Techniq650
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrestling will always be my first love even though I seem to miss the shows every week... Watched a few episodes on Hulu and read up a little bit, quite a few surprises.

I've watched enough to see that Goldust and the New Age Outlaws are back, lovin that! My generation of wrestling is 80s to 2003 is really when I was in my prime.. So that's exciting. Glad to see Undertaker peekin around lately and that Brock Lesnar is back, but I watched him come back so I already knew that and that The Rock came too.

Randomly watching a Raw episode and saw what I didn't think I would see right now, Hulkamania running will again! Definitely marked out for that, I will always mark out for Hogan.. I enjoyed him in TNA too but everyone knows WWE is his home. I don't care of he's old I'm still hoping for another match.. I'll enjoy a sloppy worked match from these old guys more than any current match, cause those are the guys i love.

Batista is back too... But i don't really care about that, I'd still rather have Kevin Nash.
    Please take a look at my blog https://baseballpackaday.blogspot.com - rather self explanatory, I'd love any thoughts, comments, or opinions!
    Always looking for good pack deals and/or donations!

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Techniq View Post
    Wrestling will always be my first love even though I seem to miss the shows every week... Watched a few episodes on Hulu and read up a little bit, quite a few surprises.

I've watched enough to see that Goldust and the New Age Outlaws are back, lovin that! My generation of wrestling is 80s to 2003 is really when I was in my prime.. So that's exciting. Glad to see Undertaker peekin around lately and that Brock Lesnar is back, but I watched him come back so I already knew that and that The Rock came too.

Randomly watching a Raw episode and saw what I didn't think I would see right now, Hulkamania running will again! Definitely marked out for that, I will always mark out for Hogan.. I enjoyed him in TNA too but everyone knows WWE is his home. I don't care of he's old I'm still hoping for another match.. I'll enjoy a sloppy worked match from these old guys more than any current match, cause those are the guys i love.

Batista is back too... But i don't really care about that, I'd still rather have Kevin Nash.
    Good to see some input in the thread from someone different.