Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend Edition - Sat/Sun - March 27/28, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
sffanmike25 said:
Brad said:
sffanmike25 said:
Brad said:
I <3 Red refractors

x1000

I honestly think my JD and Gaines are possible 9.5 ones along with the Prescott Burgess one I have. I might try and grade since they look so good in that slab.

Gotta check out the surfaces on those first. Tilt them at an angle near a light in your room and it'll give you a good view to see if there are any notable scratches.

I need to buy something to wipe surfaces with. That hurt me on the DLP cards I have

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Brad said:
sffanmike25 said:
Brad said:
sffanmike25 said:
Brad said:
I <3 Red refractors

x1000

I honestly think my JD and Gaines are possible 9.5 ones along with the Prescott Burgess one I have. I might try and grade since they look so good in that slab.

Gotta check out the surfaces on those first. Tilt them at an angle near a light in your room and it'll give you a good view to see if there are any notable scratches.

I need to buy something to wipe surfaces with. That hurt me on the DLP cards I have

Yep, the best thing I've used to get 9.5's was a sunglass cloth to wipe the surfaces with. Find one of those for your chrome cards and you'll improve on those grades significantly.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
PhillyPuckNut said:
sffanmike25 said:
Seller screw-ups rule... unless they are your own. :lol:
Got that right brother. :lol:

I might have to buy a couple boxes of BC and try my luck. Worst case scenario, I get some trade bait.

Wait it out another month before the boxes. You might find a Chiefs fan who sells all of his 09 stuff to buy 2010 stuff. :eek:

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
sffanmike25 said:
Brad said:
sffanmike25 said:
Brad said:
sffanmike25 said:
[quote="Brad":3snjoizc]I <3 Red refractors

x1000

Yep, the best thing I've used to get 9.5's was a sunglass cloth to wipe the surfaces with. Find one of those for your chrome cards and you'll improve on those grades significantly.[/quote:3snjoizc]

Thanks. I will look into those.

Status
Not open for further replies.