Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Frank Thomas collectors thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
I know most of the Thomas collectors are'nt aware of this site yet, but I hope they will join. Here are a few of the last few days mail...

bodisurfa

Aug 7, 2008
I'm on Cobra! Bowman Chrome coming out next week.....wait a minute, Thomas isn't even on the checklist....forget dat den! LOL

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Hey...glad to see ya! I hope this is the last time I have to make this thread!

I still can't believe Frank isn't in Chrome. What were they thinking?! I've had a crazy-busy week, as soon as I have enough free time, i've got some scans to add.

I know you have a nice rainbow for '07 chrome. Are you collecting the plate's too?

bodisurfa

Aug 7, 2008
Cobra29svt said:
Hey...glad to see ya! I hope this is the last time I have to make this thread!

I still can't believe Frank isn't in Chrome. What were they thinking?! I've had a crazy-busy week, as soon as I have enough free time, i've got some scans to add.

I know you have a nice rainbow for '07 chrome. Are you collecting the plate's too?

Plate's............nah, not doing the plates. Keep those scans coming!

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Thanks Laney...glad to see ya fatguy!

Forgot to tell you guys....I got married on 8-8-08 (Friday). So from now on, all purchases must be approved by the new boss. ;)
Her first day in-charge, she instructed me to sell my collection. She said I could keep 10 cards. Only the 1st sentence is true.

bodisurfa

Aug 7, 2008
Cobra29svt said:

Forgot to tell you guys....I got married on 8-8-08 (Friday). So from now on, all purchases must be approved by the new boss. ;)
Her first day in-charge, she instructed me to sell my collection. She said I could keep 10 cards. Only the 1st sentence is true.

Congrads on the ball & chain! LOL And to be married on the opening day of the Olympics.

All my purchases are on my own and never will have to be approved from my other half, my money, my business, my cards.......oops, she's getting out of the shower now, will finish this topic later when she's sleeping ;)

CONGRADS!

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
bodisurfa said:
Cobra29svt said:

Congrads on the ball & chain! LOL And to be married on the opening day of the Olympics.

All my purchases are on my own and never will have to be approved from my other half, my money, my business, my cards.......oops, she's getting out of the shower now, will finish this topic later when she's sleeping ;)

CONGRADS!

LOL...Good stuff! :lol:

Edit: Did I ever tell ya I purchased my first Thomas game-used card from you?

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
LaneyB said:
Congrats on getting married - I think... Just kidding, enjoy your new life!

Thanks...oh sh*t...looks like she is disconecting the internet service now! Nice talking to you guys.

Oh, Laney...Finally got one of the Black Lumberjacks!

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Cobra. If you need any Frank cards to fill in your collection let me know. I have a few duplicates. Start with pre rookie, 1990 and 1991.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
gofrankgo said:
Cobra. If you need any Frank cards to fill in your collection let me know. I have a few duplicates. Start with pre rookie, 1990 and 1991.

Same goes for you. The main cards I am missing are high-dollar 90's insert's. :? It's very hard for me to keep up with now with Beckett's train-wreck.
Pre-rookie, I think I still need a Cape Cod. If you have time, PM me a list of cards you are looking for. Have a few thousand dup's I don't mind parting with.

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
I only have the one Cape Cod card # 14 in my collection. And I do not have the Cape Cod team photo and checklist card # 22. Do you? What a couple of the cards you need? I will see if I have them

Members online