Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Frank Thomas collectors thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Got this in the mail today. One of my new fav's!

edit: got these too

Funny how excited I get over "little" cards! Love the look and feel of this one. The back is nice too but i'm just sick of scanning cards.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Hey guys
I have no idea what this card is....but if any of you need it for your collections, just drop me a PM.

Front
scan0001-1.jpg

Back
scan0002-2.jpg

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
Cobra, your collection is AMAZING...Its no wonder I can't ever win a Great THOMAS card...even though I only collect him with the White Sox.....I still have the ticket to his FIRST GAME in MLB against the Milwaukee Brewers in 1990..always wanted to get that autographed...here is a cool Frank card...and remember if you have extras I would be interested...

IMG_0599.jpg

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
thenumberonemetfan: Yep, played w/ the Giants in the early 1920's. I don't know where it came from either. I almost wanna think it was dyed or something because the yellow version of this card has a yellow-ish swatch.

bigpapiMA32: No clue. Looks like an unlicensed card. There are a ton of cards of Frank like that. Too hard for me to keep up w/ all of them. Thanks for the offer!

SouthSideSluggers: Thanks man. I prefer cards of his in a Sox uni too. Most of my extra's are in my Ebay store.

Here are a few scans sent to me from other collectors who have contacted me through e-mails over time. I'll let the scans do the talking. :shock:

2005BowmanChrome.jpg
2006BCSet.jpg
07BowmanChrome.jpg

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
thenumberonemetfan: Nice! They don't show up on Ebay too often.

mlbsalltimegreats: Thanks! After getting outbid on several others, I finally got my turn.

Here is another image that was sent to me from another collector (not mine). Very nice project. Turned out GREAT.
IMG_0807.jpg

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Bornagaincollector: Still looking for the jumbo's but I have a bunch for the regulars. Not sure if anyone else needs them.

hofautos: I'm w/ Laney...SICK Immortals! The triple auto is also one of my fav's. Still looking for a 9.5 Bowman Tiffany. That is the last RC I need to finish my 9.5 Thomas RC set. I have one that I may send in to get slabbed. I think it has a decent shot at a 9.5.

Members online