Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Hockey Pickup Thread - April 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Bph6lWgBmkKGrHqUOKi8EusBo9d7BLr2OC2.jpg

BpbBegWkKGrHqMOKi8Eur4ifGmSBLrTUOdv.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I knew you would Bilko :D

I only need 1 more Crosby SP to complete my set and I have an offer in on it on eBay. I am still waiting for quite a few to show up from Canada that I paid for 3 weeks ago :(

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
:D :D :D :D :D

the last Crosby SP I needed

BpbPNQWkKGrHqUOKiEEuZqSKryBLrS7uQTI.jpg

now if the rest of the cards would just show up from Canada :evil: :twisted:

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Very good rookie pulls in the Black Diamond!

Is that Masked Men a silver or gold? Hard to tell.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Nice pick ups everyone. I've picked up a few RC for my Canuck and 'Giants in the NHL' PC's.

Former Giants RC
P1020831.jpg

P1020140.jpg

P1020135.jpg

P1020136.jpg

P1020137.jpg

Canuck RC
P1020680.jpg

P1020681.jpg

Thanks again Dave.

P1020139.jpg

P1020830.jpg

Not Hockey but still very cool.
P1020829.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
nice pick ups jarcar, im starting to seriously do what you do with the Vancouver Giants and have now started picking up all the NHL RCs of Calgary Hitmen players in the NHL.

Do you collect any cards of the Vancouver Giants in their Giants jerseys? Like either ITG stuff or i know out here Mohawk gas station puts out a hockey card set of the Hitmen every year. Do any of the local stores put at a Giants team set in Vancouver?

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Great Dryden RC! And those are some nice additions Jarcar. Cool piece on the femur.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
G $MONEY$ said:
nice pick ups jarcar, im starting to seriously do what you do with the Vancouver Giants and have now started picking up all the NHL RCs of Calgary Hitmen players in the NHL.

Do you collect any cards of the Vancouver Giants in their Giants jerseys? Like either ITG stuff or i know out here Mohawk gas station puts out a hockey card set of the Hitmen every year. Do any of the local stores put at a Giants team set in Vancouver?

I only collect their NHL rookie cards. I know they have a giants set each year, not sure who puts it out but it is usually available at the games. I'm hoping to go to the Giants game on Saturday with my son, I'm hoping the Giants win tonight so the game on Saturday will be a series clincher.

Dave that Dryden RC is awesome!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Finally picked up the Calgary Hitmens 15 anniversary alternate replica jersey a few days ago. I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

I know im a weeee bit bias but i think the Calgary Hitmen have one of the nicest jerseys in all of Hockey :cool:

1zdish.jpg
2qtjxox.jpg
6r1owl.jpg
Love the Hitmens colors on the sleeves
14x0vh3.jpg
Shoulder patch (The Hitmens traditional logo)
294nep0.jpg
CHL logo on back bottom of jersey
ejilg0.jpg
colar tags
jr3e39.jpg
and finally the WHL logo on the upper right front of the jersey
anei61.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
very nice Bilko and like I told you already I really love that logo and think it's one of the coolest jerseys I have ever seen.

Members online

No members online now.