Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box of '09 Elite - Mattingly Auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
So after having fairly good success picking up a few packs here and there, I decided to bust a box of elite. My wife joined in on the fun, but she was ice cold picking the packs. The box started well with a couple nice autos, Bill Bullock Throwback Threads and Brandon Belt Collegiate.

EliteBox-BullockThreadsAuto.jpg EliteBox-BeltCollegiatePatchAuto.jpg

Then the box cooled with a couple non-descript autos, Braxton Lane and Chad Jenkins.

EliteBox-LaneAuto.jpg EliteBox-JenkinsAuto.jpg

And the box ended with a bang!

EliteBox-MattinglyFutureAuto.jpg

The Mattingly is numbered to 23. I checked ebay but couldn't find any completed. Anyone have an idea of value?

Alex

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Out of the three that have sold on Ebay within the past 90 days, two sold for $65 and one sold for $60.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Fellas - Thanks for the pricing info. Based on other sales of Mattingly autos, I figured $40-$60 would be a reasonable estimate. Nice to see it at the top end of the range. I was really hoping to pull a Turner or one of the other top prospects, but this will do. :D

Alex

Members online