Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fair value for a Morales 2006 orange auto? Couple More

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
I typically hate it when people ask these types of questions, but I really have no clue on this one. Obviously I am able to see everything that has ended on ebay in the past 30 days so I am in looking for a bit more expertize than that. The card is a 2006 Bowman chrome orange rookie autograph of Angels first baseman Kendry Morales. I see that his stuff couldn't be more undervalued for the type of player he is and the numbers he has put up. I am not looking to be heavily invested or anything because of a strong biased towards many west coast players. But I do figure since I am in southern california this card could have nice upside.. Any clue on the value, the card is numbered to 25, of course..

While I am at it I had a few more value questions if anyone could help

Cameron Maybin aflac ref auto
Jesus Montero contenders auto

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Fair value for a Morales 2006 orange auto?

golds can fetch $100 or so...i'd say $150.

lovethatsticky

Jun 8, 2009

He's a great hitter, I think that's a good buy at 150, especially if you're in California.
But, what do I know.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008

stevezimmer22 said:
Thanks for the responses guys'.. Anyone else agree disagree?

$150 doesn't seem that far off, I was thinking more around $125 since his gold seem to go for around $100 and his last Blue went for $45.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California

The dealers price is 100 and he told me he would be holding it for me. After your guys' responses, I don't think I can lose at 100 bucks.

Members online

Latest posts