User Tag List

Thread: minor league graphing help

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

minor league graphing help

looking to go to a few P-nats games this year, and was wonder what the basic proccess is for getting autos. before during after, when and where, and any other tips, thanks for all your help

"I don't lose sleep at night because my salary is X amount of dollars when I think it should be Y amount of dollars.
    I lose sleep at night because I've been in the league five years and we still haven't won a championship.
    I wake up in the middle night frustrated because we lost out in the first round and
    I want to see our players hoist the Stanley Cup.
    That's why I lose sleep. I don't worry about 13 months from now not having a paycheck."
    - Brooks Laich, on entering the final year of his current contract

Liberen A Wilson!!

imac220
     ianmac220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: minor league graphing help

Usually, MiLB are pretty easy to get autos. Lots of MiLB stadiums have easy access to players.

I usually have the most success where the crowd is not, so they would only have to sign for me and NOT 20+ people.

Most of the auto's I obtain are after the by the locker room where the players come out (for the Senators atleast)

Most of all, be polite, patient, and let the little kids go first. Do not shove the items you want signed into the players face, many players have told me that they are less willing to sign when this happens.

Overall, it is a very fun hobby, and I am sure you will enjoy it! Good luck!
    - Ian

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imac220
    Usually, MiLB are pretty easy to get autos. Lots of MiLB stadiums have easy access to players.

I usually have the most success where the crowd is not, so they would only have to sign for me and NOT 20+ people.

Most of the auto's I obtain are after the by the locker room where the players come out (for the Senators atleast)

Most of all, be polite, patient, and let the little kids go first. Do not shove the items you want signed into the players face, many players have told me that they are less willing to sign when this happens.

so after the game do you wait outside the stadium or stay in, going for the first time Saturday

"I don't lose sleep at night because my salary is X amount of dollars when I think it should be Y amount of dollars.
    I lose sleep at night because I've been in the league five years and we still haven't won a championship.
    I wake up in the middle night frustrated because we lost out in the first round and
    That's why I lose sleep. I don't worry about 13 months from now not having a paycheck."

Liberen A Wilson!!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't run onto the field.
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards

collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Card Magnet
    awwwwww,

now what will i use the taco bell sign for

Liberen A Wilson!!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeff550
    Quote Originally Posted by Card Magnet
    awwwwww,

now what will i use the taco bell sign for
    It's All About Collecting The U : 448 different Miami Hurricanes totaling 5,500+ cards

collection @ www.CardMagnet.info | tradelist @ www.TheCardAlbum.com

imac220
     ianmac220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so after the do you wait outside the stadium or stay in, going for the first time Saturday
    I dont know about other stadiums, but at Harrisburg's, the players come out of the locker room exit. So usually you can get them on your way out
    - Ian

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so after the do you wait outside the stadium or stay in, going for the first time Saturday
    I dont know about other stadiums, but at Harrisburg's, the players come out of the locker room exit. So usually you can get them on your way out
    so look for the crowd outside the stadium, should be to hard at the p-nats stadium

Liberen A Wilson!!

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

local team and away team here are easy

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got 4 autos on the ticket,

MArcos Frias
    Cory VanAllen
    Evan Bronson
    and
    Derek Norris

on,y problem was, the players were wearing there street clothes, and well i couldent really tell who's who

Liberen A Wilson!!