Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GDT - Habs vs Pens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Is this our 1st GDT on FCB?

This is the first of a 4 game road trip and 11 of next 15 on the road so a win against the Pens would be a nice start. Bruins have a 12 point lead,which has surprised a lot of people. Habs are 10-3-2 since 2000 at The Igloo. Fleury has never played great against the Habs with a 4.28 GAA and has allowed at least 3 goals in all 9 games vs the Habs.

Habs 18-9-6 = 42 pts
Pens 19-12-4 = 42 pts

L10
Habs 5-3-2
Pens 4-6-0

GF GA
Habs 98 86
Pens 114 102

Crosby usually plays well against his dad's old team. Enjoy the game tonight guys and Happy New Year Mike.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
just back from the game :cry: .

there were a lot of Habs fans at the Mellon.

I am glad it's December and not February.

the Pens need to get TK, Letang, Gill, Ziggy, and Gonchar back soon.

get to go to see Pens vs Bruins Tuesday. I hope it goes better.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
MyPens66 said:
dchurg said:
Martin>Gonchar>Green

Nuff' Said.
I hope that was a joke. :lol:

Gonchar>Green>a bunch of other players>Martin
Okay, maybe he isn't better then Gonchar but I would rather have Martin the Green as the top D-MAN on my team..Martin can actually play defense along with being an above average puck mover...2nd most underrated D-man behind Duncan Keith.

G

dchurg said:
MyPens66 said:
dchurg said:
Martin>Gonchar>Green

Nuff' Said.

Okay, maybe he isn't better then Gonchar but I would rather have Martin the Green as the top D-MAN on my team..Martin can actually play defense along with being an above average puck mover...2nd most underrated D-man behind Duncan Keith.
Defensive defensemen always get overlooked.

MARKOV and KOMISAREK are not in the top 3 defensively though. ;) (Fans say they are though -- ASG voting)

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
MyPens66 said:
dchurg said:
MyPens66 said:
dchurg said:
Martin>Gonchar>Green

Nuff' Said.

Defensive defensemen always get overlooked.

MARKOV and KOMISAREK are not in the top 3 defensively though. ;) (Fans say they are though -- ASG voting)
Obviously the ASG this year is trash cause Montreal fans are nuts...How is Ovechkin not an ASG starter?

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Well with Ovie, I think it's a combination of 2 things. OBVIOUSLY the Montreal fans cheated, and those votes STILL counted. They didn't go back and remove the fake ones. Second, us Capitals fans don't seem to vote enough. I think we almost EXPECT everyone to vote Ovie, and that's not what's going down. I know some cites are promoting the voting, and they are the cities with the high tallies. I mean look at Brent Johnson! He's having a hell of a season, yet he only has a few k votes. Semin got off to a HUGE start but he's been injured twice now so nobody is voting for him.

I've been kind of nervous with Mike Green being in 6th, but Pittsburgh fans seem to be missing the "Players MUST Participate in a MINIMUM of 20 games by January 2nd, 2009". How many votes does Gonchar have?? At present, 1014936... but the key factor here you ask? He hasn't played a single game this year. So all those 1014936 votes are basically wasted, and Mike Green moves up a spot to 5th and Kimo Timonen would be 6th. I have nothing against Gonch, but why waste your votes if you KNOW theres no change he's going to be in it, ya know? :twisted:

Members online

Latest posts