Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The reason I can't do banners all the time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
I've been pushing myself lately with paint.net. I can't really do that by making banners that are 600x100 pixels. So I've been working on some different backgrounds for my laptop...or artwork as I like to call it.

Here are a couple of the newer ones:
EvilShuedinismall.jpg

Wickedsmall.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
They look great! My perception of them both....they have a little "good/evil" or "heaven/hell" theme to them.

I like them.

Jay

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Pete14Rose said:
They look great! My perception of them both....they have a little "good/evil" or "heaven/hell" theme to them.

I like them.

Jay
Jay...you just made my freakin' day! That's exactly where I was going with both of these pieces! The second image is the one I created first. I was trying to make the white figure in the center appear to be almost angelic.

With a few tweaks, the first image was created. I tried to make the central part of this image appear demonic.

I guess it worked! :D I mean, I know I see it, but I created them. I'm just glad they made the same impression on someone else.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
paint.net? You had me thinking it was Photoshop! Great work man, and thanks again for the banner you made me :)

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Philip J. Fry said:
paint.net? You had me thinking it was Photoshop! Great work man, and thanks again for the banner you made me :)
Yeah paint.net is my program of choice for now. I should be getting a copy of photoshop here soon. I'm hoping to get a firm grasp on how to do some really nice things with it soon. But for now, I think paint.net will do. :D You're welcome for the banner. Anytime you need anything, just ask.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
thenumberonemetfan said:
shuedini said:
Here is another one:

thats really sick. i dont know if its intentional but if you look at the blue you can kind of make out a face that looks like a cub.
Thanks! Nothing in my work (other than banners and stuff here) is intentional. I like for my creations to be open to interpretation. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts