Thread: Winners of BGS Grading Storage Boxes from Feb Sub

mace01
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winners of BGS Grading Storage Boxes from Feb Sub

All,

As you recall, with the Feb Sub, the deal was that each card you submitted got you one chance at winning a storage box. Well, I forgot to do this when I sent you your cards, so finally here we go.

There were a 142 cards subbed, each card sub got you one number from 1-142. For instance, Flightposite had 134-142, Rolltide4life had 111, 112 and 113 and so on and so forth.

So, I went to random.org and asked it to pick a number from 1-142 and repeated this process 4 times.

1st Winner - 64 - RCRX
    2nd Winner - 136 - Flightposite
    3rd Winner - 20 - Bozemanbreaker
    4th Winner - 28 - 95vr4

I have all your addresses on file, so I'll be sending them your way soon, congrats to the winners!

afrobandit869
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Winners of BGS Grading Storage Boxes from Feb Sub

What do these storage boxes look like?
    https://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l...son Profar PC/
    "SHARKS ARE BORN SWIMMING"-Michael Jordan

mace01
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by afrobandit
    What do these storage boxes look like?
    A little wider and a little taller than a BGS Slab, about 12 inches long, made of stiff cardboard, navy blue on the outside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masonphillip
    All,

As you recall, with the Feb Sub, the deal was that each card you submitted got you one chance at winning a storage box. Well, I forgot to do this when I sent you your cards, so finally here we go.

There were a 142 cards subbed, each card sub got you one number from 1-142. For instance, Flightposite had 134-142, Rolltide4life had 111, 112 and 113 and so on and so forth.

So, I went to random.org and asked it to pick a number from 1-142 and repeated this process 4 times.

1st Winner - 64 - RCRX
    4th Winner - 28 - 95vr4

I have all your addresses on file, so I'll be sending them your way soon, congrats to the winners!

Im out of town but my other half said I got the box..I totally forgot about it!! Thanks a ton..whats next?? The LOTTO??? Thanks again. It was my 1st submission and cant wait to do it again!!!

mace01
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RCRX
    Quote Originally Posted by masonphillip
    All,

1st Winner - 64 - RCRX
    4th Winner - 28 - 95vr4

Im out of town but my other half said I got the box..I totally forgot about it!! Thanks a ton..whats next?? The LOTTO??? Thanks again. It was my 1st submission and cant wait to do it again!!!
    Glad to hear it!