Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

12 Case - 2010 Bowman Jumbo Break - Live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
jimmyjam1973 said:
and you're an idiot. Love how I ask a question and get these smart ass replies. School must be out
markakis8 said:
You're excused.

jimmyjam1973 said:
hofmichael said:
jimmyjam1973 said:
you never answered my question. How many cases ordered?
Read the title.He is busting 12.
Excuse me.

He asked how many he ordered, Jim could have bought 20 and is only busting 12. Reading 101

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
What a crazy break. Congrats on all the big hits!

Thank you. It was fun. But I'm exhausted and I don't feel like being at work today.

Are you having that let down feeling of, "damn. It's all over. I wish I had more to open."?

I know I used to get that after breaking multiple cases of stuff. Couldn't wait to get the next fix!

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Bill Menard said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":1kgofr7w]What a crazy break. Congrats on all the big hits!

Thank you. It was fun. But I'm exhausted and I don't feel like being at work today.

Are you having that let down feeling of, "damn. It's all over. I wish I had more to open."?

I know I used to get that after breaking multiple cases of stuff. Couldn't wait to get the next fix![/quote:1kgofr7w]

Crazy as it sounds, I tend to get very odd baseball card dreams after opening cases like that. I had a very vivid dream last night where I was continuing to open more cases and hit a Strasburg Orange Refractor. Sometimes it sucks to wake up.

Members online